Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The myth of Domestic abuse

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I was browsing soytok a few hours ago and recently had come across a post about some foid murderer in court. I was uninterested and decided to peer into the comments to see what the general view of the public was and to my surprise, I noticed that many toilets were saying he was hot or "fine" as they say nowadays and it really made me question the philosophy of soytears. They believe that women only want nice men who treat them correctly yet their gender is universally almost always attracted to abusive or downright murderous men. If women want men who abuse and rape them and even refuse to date men who are kind to them, then can we as a civilized society really even take accusations of sexual assault seriously? They clearly want it.

toilets accuse any nigga of bullshit crimes with no evidence yet everyone will automatically believe her and white knight her

Actual abuse in a relationship is less common than reported. And even if it is, they pick the people who abuse them, so why should i care if you get abused if you ignore every sign that he's an abuser. In every murder show my mom watches, there's always a female that get murdered 'cause she chose a psychopath and ignore the signs 'cause of his looks