Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The music that white people listen to in Germany without the influence or judgement from negros

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This is the kind of music that white people listen to in Germany.

You see, in America anyone listening to this kind of music will be viewed as laughable because its just not masculine and doesn't have negro music flare to it.

But in Germany its totally normal to them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq6vUFrFt8

Sounds so much better than (c)rap

Sounds like EuroBeat

I don't like it tbh.

Sounds really bad. Honestly German music died in the early 2000s.

Germans don't seem to be affected by notions of cool as say Anglos. Germans have long been mocked by Anglos for their mullet hair for example.

You see America has jazz, rap, and hip hop negro flare to its mainstream pop music.

If Americans heard this happy hardcore euro beat song they would think it sounds too feminine and gay. Its a totally foreign and euro trash alien sound to most americans.

As far as I can tell this kinda music is basically totally normal to europeans especially germans and scandinavians. Just way too many examples.

AYO DIS RACIS CRACKA BE SAYIN DAT DA RAP IS FOR NIGGAS ONLY !!!!

RACIS CRACKA WITEBOI