Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The movie "Rush" is ragefuel as an incel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Movie about F1 racing and the rivalry between James Hunt and Niki Lauda. While James Hunt is an extroverted Chad that gets all the foids he wants, Lauda is an introverted incel tier that drivemaxxed and ascended but he's still less popular and beloved than his rival because he's more quiet and doesn't have a life of excess. Ragefuel when he has the accident and is left with half of his face burned and when he gives up in the Tokyo Grand Prix causing Hunt to become world champion :reeeeee::reeeeee:During all the film Hunt teases Lauda about his life philosophy and his looks (he says he looks like a rat) but at the end there's some camaraderie and compassion but I think Hunt was just virtue signaling. If you rooted for James Hunt then you're a fakecel sorry.
Niki-Lauda-James-Hunt-Rivalry-Cover.jpg

70 years as Lauda or 45 years as Hunt?

Both mog me anyways

I really enjoyed the film due to it's realistic depictions

Doesn't matter. lauda will be forever remembered as a racing legend who mogs fake talent chads like Hunt or Villeneuve skill wise. lauda outlived them, outscored them, outsmarted them and made more money than they ever could. his consulting to big teams like ferrari and mercedes brought even more important pilots than hunt like Schumacher and even the monkey Hamilton, and proves how much they valued his advice, his brilliance and his smartness. may his soul rest in peace :panties:

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the film due to it's realistic depictions
I liked the Ford v Ferrari movie better because it didn't have unnecessary sex scenes and Chad worship. I think those are the two only racing movies I've seen in my life.

I liked the Ford v Ferrari movie better because it didn't have unnecessary sex scenes and Chad worship. I think those are the two only racing movies I've seen in my life.
Ford vs Ferrari was way more akin to my tastes (historical drama w/ classical male lead characters) so I'm more likely to rewatch that over Rush. The racing sub genre in cinema is kinda lame so you're not missing out by only seeing those two racing movies.

A brutal blackpill the actor who played Lauda in the movie isn't even ugly. They just put him next to gigachad Hemsworth :feelshaha:.

Hollywood almost never casts ugly people, even for the role of an ugly character. They'll just get a high tier normie actor and put him next to gigachad.