Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The movie "orphan" is inspired by Barbora Skrlova

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
A manipulative woman who convinced the mother of two children (out of jealousy) to lock them in the basement, torture them and sexually abuse them. Tortures such as drowning, unconsciousness, cuts on the body ...

It was discovered only thanks to their neighbor, who installed a "baby monitor" in the house and interfered with that of Barbora, seeing the bloody scenes in 6 months of restless torture.

This was reported to the police, but when the cops broke in they found Barbora with a stuffed animal in her hand believing she was a child and she took advantage of the situation by claiming that she too was a victim.

She was then placed in an orphanage, shaved her hair and pretended to be a boy and got adopted by a foreign family. Nothing is known about her anymore.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Torture cannibalism and incestuous sex the chilling story of Barbora 1024x538

This is not a unique case, women are even worse than many pedophile men but unlike men, women know perfectly well how to act from start to finish and can improvise when needed. Furthermore, women always have full support to disguise everything or pass as victims, possibly blaming the man (if an accomplice) as in the case of Daisy's Destruction (where the protagonists were two females, but we only speak of the director Peter Scully).

Dorotheachi 1

Women always blame men even though they are usaully rh ones that cause evil things to happen. The movie orphan was really good btw. i really like the ending.

No one sees a woman as a dangerous and everyone are programed to believe them. Women have snakes mind. Did the real mother torture the kids? I cant believe someone could convince you to abuse your kids.
After reading through all this, you probably would think of Peter as a loner, a sociopath, with no friends and family.

Well, I did too, and I was wrong.

Peter actually had a good family, and has two children of his own. On the outside, he looked, talked and socialized with people just as easily or as tactfully as any other common passerby you meet everyday.

Last edited:
You should see...

The girl next door 2007

OP thank you for making me remember this film and prompting me to look up the 34 on it

Last edited:
A manipulative woman who convinced the mother of two children (out of jealousy) to lock them in the basement, torture them and sexually abuse them. Tortures such as drowning, unconsciousness, cuts on the body ...

It was discovered only thanks to their neighbor, who installed a "baby monitor" in the house and interfered with that of Barbora, seeing the bloody scenes in 6 months of restless torture.

This was reported to the police, but when the cops broke in they found Barbora with a stuffed animal in her hand believing she was a child and she took advantage of the situation by claiming that she too was a victim.

She was then placed in an orphanage, shaved her hair and pretended to be a boy and got adopted by a foreign family. Nothing is known about her anymore.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

View attachment 469983
Should have been burned alive.