Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The movie "Lost in Translation" captures the tragedy of the agepill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
For those of you who are idealistic, or romantics, it's over. This movie is straight suicidefuel for those swallowing the agepill.

This comment in the video perfectly encapsulates the tragedy of late "ascension" (if you are ever so "fortunate" to achieve this after a lifetime of inceldom):

I watched this seven years ago as a 21-22 year old and thought Lost in Translation was about two people who had trouble coping with what they have and found happiness through a random act of fate.

I'm 29 now and I realized my original idea was too complicated. Now, I think this is simply about exploring one of life's greatest tragedies: Finding your soulmate at the wrong place and the wrong time. Much more hurtful is the fact that you both can't have each other. If living means you slowly learn to understand what life is all about, then finding the love of your life when it's too late doesn't make sense, its meaning lost in translation.

basically if you haven't experienced teenage love and married your hs sweetheart, it's over :feelsrope:

I hope to find love at 57.

Quit larping.
Either you're a woman truing to hurt in-cels, or worse yet, a man who is siding with women against us.
I respect In-cel Tears because at least the people there proclaim they're against us.
I am going to strike back by going on line and telling the children of unwed mothers that they are unwanted.
They are an accident. They are preventing their mothers from meeting.
If the mother had to choose, they would not have you.
Your mother would rather be partying.
They are a reminder of a man that abandoned them.

Either you're a woman truing to hurt in-cels, or worse yet, a man who is siding with women against us.
I respect In-cel Tears because at least the people there proclaim they're against us.
I am going to strike back by going on line and telling the children of unwed mothers that they are unwanted.
I admire your dedication to larp.

Shitty film directed by a foid tbhtbh

Bill Murray was such a cuck in this movie. He basically became her cuddle buddy/orbiter once her chad boyfriend stopped tending to her emotionally.
I admire your dedication to larp.
Only actual Larpers randomly accuse others of LARPing. Basic psychology there.

Bill Murray was such a cuck in this movie. He basically became her cuddle buddy/orbiter once her chad boyfriend stopped tending to her emotionally.
Holy shit, really? Did they have sex? It's been a while since I've seen this movie, my memory is blurry.

They are a reminder of a man that abandoned them.
If you are experiencing schizoaffective symptoms, please notify your nearest health professional.

Holy shit, really? Did they have sex? It's been a while since I seen this movie, my memory is blurry.
I don't remember fully either but I don't think so. If they did it wasn't obvious.

Only actual Larpers randomly accuse others of LARPing. Basic psychology there.
*basic pseudoscience. FTFY.

I don't remember fully either but I don't think so. If they did it wasn't obvious.
Lmao, then this is sooo fucking blackpilled.

Meanwhile, Chad gets to meet a rando on a train and fucks the same night on the open grass.

Lol that's a different movie, no?
Yea, I used to watch this stuff as a teen, when I was very idealistic about love and sex. Youtube algo recommending me old stuff lately. Probably because of that one vid I saw and posted here.

Lmao, then this is sooo fucking blackpilled.

Meanwhile, Chad gets to meet a rando on a train and fucks the same night on the open grass.

Before Sunrise is pretty based movie though even though none of that shit could happen to any regular guy

American Beauty is another funny movie. Old man has a midlife crisis, is dead bedroomed by his wife, and is getting blue-balled by a jailbait. Of course he cannot fulfill any of his desires because reasons. He is an example of the beta bux lifestyle. So if you were to ascend inceldom, you now have to deal with the hellish suburbia nightmare that comes from beta bux.

Oh and you also have Ricky Fitts who would otherwise be a complete incel, what with his autistic obsessions, getting it on with the busty goth chick next door, because obviously he is goodlooking.

basically if you haven't experienced teenage love and married your hs sweetheart, it's over :feelsrope:
it's over and you don't need a high IQ, you don't need money, you don't need achievements, you don't need any of that bullshit