Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The motivation loss is real

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I notice that with every attempt for social contact, I end up losing more and more will to keep trying

let me explain:

I have had 4 crushes

my first one, i tried really hard to befriend. I remember one of the biggest cagefuel moments was when I held out my hands to hug her like some faggot and she cringed and backed up. I remember eventually giving up on this one after like a year of suffering

my second one, I actually did befriend, but it was so obvious she did not like me back, and I would always have to text first. We would work on school projects together but it was such a waste of time

my third one was the shortest-lived. I got kinda close to her, but never went past holding hands (don't try banning me over """bragging""". I literally did not talk to her 99% of the time while i was in the """relationship""""). She hit me with the "i think you're a nice person but I just got out of a toxic relationship [with chad]" and eventually abandoned me after like 4 days :fuk:. Kill me

my fourth and current one is the worst. She hates me and openly tells people apparently. :fuk::fuk::fuk:
i don't even care at this point tbh, just act awkward around her when i see her despite it being mental anguish.

Last edited:
my third one was the shortest-lived. I got kinda close to her, but never went past holding hands. She hit me with the "i think you're a nice person but I just got out of a toxic relationship [with chad]" and eventually abandoned me after like 4 days :fuk:.

Read this:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

I notice that with every attempt for social contact, I end up losing more and more will to keep trying

let me explain:

I have had 4 crushes

my first one, i tried really hard to befriend. I remember one of the biggest cagefuel moments was when I held out my hands to hug her like some faggot and she cringed and backed up. I remember eventually giving up on this one after like a year of suffering

my second one, I actually did befriend, but it was so obvious she did not like me back, and I would always have to text first. We would work on school projects together but it was such a waste of time

my third one was the shortest-lived. I got kinda close to her, but never went past holding hands. She hit me with the "i think you're a nice person but I just got out of a toxic relationship [with chad]" and eventually abandoned me after like 4 days :fuk:. Kill me

my fourth and current one is the worst. She hates me and openly tells people apparently. :fuk::fuk::fuk:
i don't even care at this point tbh, just act awkward around her when i see her despite it being mental anguish.
>holding hands

that's even further than i got because i never even got a "hello" even though i tried when i was :bluepill:

i just stopped getting crushes because it's retarded

Read this:
is it bad that i don't have the intellect to comprehend that? Like i literally am so slow and retarded that I have no motivation to interpret what you're saying using the pictures.

I'm sorry man, this is just what happens when you suffer from a subpar intellect

I'm sorry man, this is just what happens when you suffer from a subpar intellect

No, you are only sad. She was using him as an "emotional tampon".

>holding hands

that's even further than i got because i never even got a "hello" even though i tried when i was :bluepill:
yeah I know people are gonna try to ban me over this but I'm really trying to be as candid here as possible. I really don't think this """"relationship"""" is considered legit since it lasted less than a week and she literally avoided me 99% of the time we were "together"
No, you are only sad. She was using him as an "emotional tampon".
using who as an emotional tampon?

yeah I know people are gonna try to ban me over this but I'm really trying to be as candid here as possible. I really don't think this """"relationship"""" is considered legit since it lasted less than a week and she literally avoided me 99% of the time we were "together"

using who as an emotional tampon?
yeah she used you like a tampon while she was trying to get with chad, not really a relationship since you didn't even hug :feelsrope:

yeah she used you like a tampon while she was trying to get with chad, not really a relationship since you didn't even hug :feelsrope:
Oh yeah good point. Im just so worn and tired that I can't even comprehend whats going on right now. Just fucking lol at me