Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most truest of Truecels.

they need 2 ropes
Patrick bateman american psycho

I bet my life their parents are cousins.

I bet my life their parents are cousins.
Like I said that's a cope. Sikhism actually prohibits cousin marriages. In Dehli cousin marriages were found to be less than 0.1% yes really. Just because Vellalars did it doesn't mean all curries do it. Despite extreme inbreeding Vellalars and Reddys are still moggers here

And also are these children's parents also cousins then? What does this have to do anything with cousin marriages :lul:

Like I said that's a cope. Sikhism actually prohibits cousin marriages. In Dehli cousin marriages were found to be less than 0.1% yes really. Just because Vellalars did it doesn't mean all curries do it. Despite extreme inbreeding Vellalars and Reddys are still moggers here

And also are these children's parents also cousins then? What does this have to do anything with cousin marriages :lul:

View attachment 1240228View attachment 1240229View attachment 1240231
Stop defending inbreeding shitskin. Yes it's not our only issue but it's still a big one.

Stop defending inbreeding shitskin. Yes it's not our only issue but it's still a big one.
Even communities that aren't inbred are still subhuman. You are coping if you think you're only subhuman because your community is inbred. That isn't even the primary reason, it's because both your grandfather and father married way below their looksmatch. That's ONLY why

I hate it when shitskins attribute their problems to single factors instead of looking at the big picture

I hate it when shitskins attribute their problems to single factors instead of looking at the big picture
Ironic coming from the guy that blames rice for his people's short statures.

Ironic coming from the guy that blames rice for his people's short statures.
Yes that's a factor in many. Rice also causes more water retention and makes your face look like shit. Over all it's a very bad food

Rice also causes more water retention and makes your face look like shit. Over all it's a very bad food
Lack of nutrients too, especially after cooked.

High volume, low in nutrients. Shit food.

Lack of nutrients too, especially after cooked.

High volume, low in nutrients. Shit food.
It's such a shitty food that even wheat brutally mogg it :lul: It's crazy how this poision is being fed as the majority caloric source in South Indian and chinklands

Yes that's a factor in many. Rice also causes more water retention and makes your face look like shit. Over all it's a very bad food
Yes but that's the only thing you blame on. Only now you're saying it's one of many factors for your current argument.

Last edited:
should've been killed at birth

inhumane demon parents