Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most Suiful time of the year is coming

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
How do Incels Cope with Christmas? It's the celebration of love. If you're under 20 you're probably celebrating with your parents, that's Okay. If you're over 20 you're supposed to celebrate with your girlfriend. If you're over 30 you're supposed to celebrate with your wife and kids. Still don't have that and forced to celebrate alone/with parents? Then you're a failure. This is why u Inkel.

Christmas is just a reminder that you're a lonely virgin loser tbh. How is that a wonderful time? It's the most Suiful time of the year ngl.

I love Christmas.
I can ldar and anime/mangacope as much as I want.

I love Christmas.
I can ldar and anime/mangacope as much as I want.
If you don't have to Wageslave by that time, you can try it as extra Freetime. That is the only positive aspect.

If you don't have to Wageslave by that time, you can try it as extra Freetime. That is the only positive aspect.
Agreed.
But I also like the wether.

wrong

the most suicidefuel day of the year is valentines day

How do Incels Cope with Christmas? It's the celebration of love. If you're under 20 you're probably celebrating with your parents, that's Okay. If you're over 20 you're supposed to celebrate with your girlfriend. If you're over 30 you're supposed to celebrate with your wife and kids. Still don't have that and forced to celebrate alone/with parents? Then you're a failure. This is why u Inkel.

Christmas is just a reminder that you're a lonely virgin loser tbh. How is that a wonderful time? It's the most Suiful time of the year ngl.
Nah i love celebrating Christmas alone ngl...also comfy period of the year especially if u got snow(i don't :feelsrope: )

I don't care about Christmas at all. Jesus was not even born that day. I eat the good food and that's it.

I don't care about Christmas at all. Jesus was not even born that day. I eat the good food and that's it.

Canaval is the real suifuel day for us Brazilians. Knowing that chad will get to fuck prime JBs while I can't even get a 4/10 :(

I rot on my pc while my family celebrates

Canaval is the real suifuel day for us Brazilians. Knowing that chad will get to fuck prime JBs while I can't even get a 4/10 :(
It gets easier to kiss foids during the carnival but depending on how bad your rating is you can't benefit from it.

Memri18