Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the most suifuel video for manlet

M

Molae1

Greycel

View: https://youtu.be/7rBH9tjJWdU

I just watched the most suifuel video for manlet.

It's in French so I'll translate, but it's pretty easy to understand what's going on.

This happened on an infotainment show in 2017

The girl says at the beginning to the young man : "I wanted to tell you that I find you very handsome, and I think it's cute that you don't know you're handsome" and then everybody applauds

The guy is very embarrassed but you can tell he is happy

She even asks if he is single (and he is)

But...

At around 0:57 , she approaches him to kiss him, a common way to greet someone in France (@highinhibition :feelsokman:)
She sees that he is a manlet (and he knows it) and she says "teehee I had never seen him standing , can we re-record the sequence? *laugh*"

The host of the program then puts an end to this pathetic discussion.

That dude's face is at least chadlite tier, or maybe HTN

it's so fucking over

Face got him in the door. This isn't a loss for him. Painful as it is to be dunked on for your height, this isn't necessarily a rejection. Just a "Wow you're short. I might still fuck though. But wow you're short."

Face got him in the door.
It really did. He can be successful being in videos and photos with no other people.

This isn't a loss for him. Painful as it is to be dunked on for your height, this isn't necessarily a rejection. Just a "Wow you're short. I might still fuck though. But wow you're short."
I doubt she'd fuck him. I think she was laughing and smiling only because she was embarrassed about being associated with a manlet. And she sure as hell wouldn't want to be seen holding hands with him in public.

It really did. He can be successful being in videos and photos with no other people.

I doubt she'd fuck him. I think she was laughing and smiling only because she was embarrassed about being associated with a manlet. And she sure as hell wouldn't want to be seen holding hands with him in public.

Fortunately for him, you can fuck in private.

Its over for him women don't respect manlets

It’s not over…it never even began.

Jonah Hill is one of the saddest cases of lookism in hollywood

Guys remember, you don't a smart comeback or some fancy shit to get out of situations like these, just make sure to insult them back

It's over for manletcels:feelsrope:

Manlets.. will they ever learn.

Still has a chance tbh:feelsjuice: height is fucked, but his face isn’t that bad