Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most suifuel music vid I've seen

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Watching this while understanding that I may never have this, kind of depresses me. I don't even have a big family, I never get to see any extended family. I only have my mom, my grandma and my dad. I almost broke down crying.

I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to watch a country music vid? They are basically all what you linked or worse. It's all nonsense.

Country music is garbage tbh

I wouldn’t mind smoking ganja with Willie Nelson though.

I don't know why you thought it was a good idea to watch a country music vid? They are basically all what you linked or worse. It's all nonsense.
i watch a lot of country music vids but this vid struck a particular cord in me because of all the family everywhere.

:y'all: yeeeehaw y'all

>nuCountry
Listen to some highwaymen instead.

Country music is garbage tbh

I wouldn’t mind smoking ganja with Willie Nelson though.
most.
i like scotty mcreery, cody jinks, luke combs, george strait, johnny cash, chris stapleton, colter wall, chris ledoux

most.
i like scotty mcreery, cody jinks, luke combs, george strait, johnny cash, chris stapleton, colter wall, chris ledoux
Johnny Cash is pretty good. The rest of those suck imo.

My dad likes country music so I had to listen to my fair share of it as a kid..

lol hillbillycel. what they forgot 2 show was him getting div0rce raped. maybe next vide0

Just remember, 50% divorce rate that ends up with the man being cucked of all his money and possessions, not to mention the child support.

Its over if ur not white and born into an upper middle class family with an extensive family

Pretty suifuel tbh

As much as I like this song, I hate the music video. Just a reminder I never had teenage years.