Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most sickening post I ever saw on FB about "ugly" people

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
For the NON - Spanish speaker. This basically said

"NEVER GIVE A CHANCE TO AN UGLY ONE, (BECAUSE) THE THEY TREAT YOU IF YOU WERE THE UGLY ONE"

WTF!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

There are so many wrong things with this post.

1. So just because you may give a chance to an ugly one that doesn't give you the right to treat the said person like shit. That doesn't give her the right to exploit him and abuse him. This foid expects just because she laid her eyes on an ugly one that gives her the right to unload all of her toxicity on him just because he is "ugly" and call him out when he said is enough.

2. It is more probably that Chad will LITERALLY TREAT YOU like shit. Literally like a fucking cattle, for him, you are nothing just a cattle. There are many like you and better ones for Chad you a literally UGLY.

3. How do you expect to be treated because that is how you "teach" us you want to be treated. Chad treat you like shit and you were always by his side. From who do you want us to learn.

4. SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T date an ugly guy, to begin with. She probably dates a 7. because for women today standard that is what ugly means.

5. And I don't even blame the ugly one because was not bullied, ignored, or rejected her whole life maybe he wouldn't be resentful, we are always told to understand women and don't judge them about their past and if she is toxic is probably because she has been hurt by previous relationships, what about a guy ignored her whole life where is the comprehension for him.

But that he also sickening are foid responses

A sample.

"TOTALLY"
"THE CUTE ONE TREAT ME LIKE PRINCESS"
"TRUTH IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME"
"UGLIES ARE AS UGLIES AS UGLIES ARE THEIR FEELINGS"

:cryfeels: This world reserves to die in a fire.

Last edited:
billie eilish said this same exact thing

but the thing is, nearly all men in latin american countries are ugly, while the women generally arent

and almost no chads exist there (i went there for vacation)

and if they do, they're turbo manlets

Your personality is your physical apperance.

Everything is your physical apperance.

african american ball association **
No it's nigger ball association. Be a good negro and take your real term:feelsree: just like I take I am an ugly mutt. You ain't a trucel if you don't have thick skin boyo

Spanish speakers use the term ‘meme’ too? :feelsjuice: What don’t they take from English speakers

Spanish speakers use the term ‘meme’ too? :feelsjuice: What don’t they take from English speakers
Yes we use that word, there is no equivalent for that word in Spanish

Women are sexual sadists who enjoy pouring salt on the wounds of starving Incel males who the Women collective deny sex in favor of chad

I feel like that's just beaner humor.

The thing is , they say this to justify treating ugly people like shit, it was starting to be obvious that ugly people were mistreated so they switch the blame to the ugly people.

Now they can chase Chad and mistreat ugly people without the guilt. It is genius.

It makes sense after all. Thugmaxxed people tend to be ugly. Darktriad here is cope. Darktriad stuff is only atractive for the long run when Chad does it.