Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The most rotten and evil person I have ever met was a beta cuck

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
When I think back, the most evil, disgusting and negative person I have ever met was a huge beta cuck. He was such a pos person, he is like a trashcan full of rotten fish and eggs, that was his vibe.

A lot was wrong with this person. He was a manlet, like 5 foot 5, balding, glasses, annoying lisp voice, soyboy hobbies. Developed a huge eating disorder, think boogie2988.

Now, don't feel bad for him. As I said, he was a pos. He would often do the nice guy thing, but if you disagreed with him, he'd step on your toes, push you against a wall and suffocate you with his disgusting body, and he would verbally abuse you with his repulsive lispy fagvoice. He would also be the guy who would threaten and rage against employees of fast food chains for making little mistakes (actually happened. Never forget fatcuck's mayonnaise).

He eventually met a femoid and had a baby with her. Became a huge simp cuck, basically did all the house chores and stuff. In college, he had female friends whom he brutally white knighted for. I don't know all stories, but he was a total sadist to one guy who ended up with no teeth, because the fat cuck stepped on his mouth - the guy was supposedly offending his female friend.
There is also a rumor that he beat up his neighbour with a baseball bat - the neighbour was an old man, goddammit, and he supposedly called the cuck "not very athletic".

All male friends he had (and who stayed with him) became like him. He was a camp fire of negative energy, turning you into a shitty person with his views and his energy. It is his self hatred that just oozed. He would also bully all normal and interesting people out of his life. Isn't he a good friend to have as an incel? No, huge feminist, and you would have to be extra subhuman (drooling, violent, annoying fart joke telling).

I know a lot of incels and shitty psycho people, but he was the number one. I am glad I don't have to see him, even though he has no problem with me, but you never know when he's gonna lash out. He actually likes me, because he thinks I'm a loser and not better than him. But his aura is just pure fecal matter. It's magical, you stand near him and feel so disgusted that you just want to run away.

The second most evil person I know is an SJW, but that's another story.

Holy shit

same

shittiest person Ik was a normie, 2 foids, and a cuck

nicest dudes I knew were incel and chad

They have nothing interesting or relatable at all.
Just pieces of shit, who wan to ruin your whole week.

at least he will suffer health consequences of obesity

Tell us about the SJW now.
There is no great story. He is a tall, ethnic guy who also has a faggy voice. Extreme framecel and mentalcel. Not sure about his views on femoids, I think he defends them, but I don't know about any instances where he harassed a femhater.
He calls everyone a Nazi, an antisemite and an animal abuser. Yes, he does without any proof. He also sends letters to the employers, teachers and facebook friends of his victims.
The issue with him is that he has some kind of god complex. He thinks he knows what is right and what is wrong. And wrongdoers need punishing, probably even a death penalty in his opinion.

Before I could get rid of him, I heard that he bought a book about all DSM mental illnesses. He would diagnose people he knew irl. Same shit, expose their "eating disorders", autism and other stuff the allegedly have. He is a boss of the clown world.

Never forget fat cuck's mayonnaise. What other bad habits does he have?

He also drives like a maniac.
Most fat cucks I see are terrible at driving. They have to compensate for moving slowly irl.

In US? If so, just call cops and report reckless driving. JFL.

Most fat cucks I see are terrible at driving. They have to compensate for moving slowly irl.

In US? If so, just call cops and report reckless driving. JFL.
I don't know him anymore, never knew him that well to begin with. He's far away, so he will never ram into me or something. I think he has damaged property. Got into an argument at Kentucky Fried and drove over some trash can or something. It's actually funny sometimes.

I don't know him anymore, never knew him that well to begin with. He's far away, so he will never ram into me or something. I think he has damaged property. Got into an argument at Kentucky Fried and drove over some trash can or something. It's actually funny sometimes.
JFL. Stereotypical fat cuck getting into arguments at fast food restaurants.

JFL. Stereotypical fat cuck getting into arguments at fast food restaurants.
Yeah, only difference is when you laugh at him or even film him with your phone, you are going to hospital.

Worst person I've ever met is my older brother. Scum, can't even consider him human.

You are a bigger beta then him for not bashing his head in, though. :feelsthink:

chad worship halo effect
no I swear

guy was brotier

if it was chad worship I be a foid and say he saved my life but he did not

he just did not treat me like shit

also same with incel

but unlike chad, incel treat me like one of their own, welcoming

normies are scum

no I swear

guy was brotier

if it was chad worship I be a foid and say he saved my life but he did not

he just did not treat me like shit