Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most retarded thing you'll see today

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

Cant view from ios

Just have an attractive face bro

chad takes off glasses and thinks it's all it takes for everyone to look hot :feelsseriously: he looked the same before and after and for some people, glasses help with looks, so it's as pointless as it gets
and lol, there's a massive difference between make-up aka redrawing your face and hygiene products which only remove dirt, holy shit, what a retard

He voicemogs, heightmogs and chinmogs me into oblivion no matter what glasses or hats he wears. And "take a shower" JFL. :feelskek: Tik Tok may have some blackpills here and there but it's so full of virtue-signalling or bluepilled Chads.

I cant tell if this guy just joking or straight up retarded

You can use half of the same products that they use and no one will judge you for it.
Bruh, we're judged simply for existing, let alone for being drag queens.

I cant tell if this guy just joking or straight up retarded
Neither. He's cashing in on his Chadness, turning it into Tik Tok fame by using foids' thirst.

This is what some ugly guys seriously believe.

Ask him to throw acid on his face and see if he still believes in that nonsense and if his advice works or not

I mean, he's kinda right men CAN also wear make up to increase their smv.

However tbh they WILL get judged for it I believe, which put many men off. Btw many posters on looksmax have used make up to boost their smv. Say what you want about those looksmax fags, they do whatever it takes to get past incel.

No make up for your manletism

:feelskek: I can't take it.
That's high tier trolling right there from this chad. Not bad, ngl, well played.

I entered this thread expecting cancer and I was greeted with something much worse