Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most RETARDED femcel post of all time

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Original thread

I have never seen such a thread that has lacked self- awareness in all my existence, I'll go into the jist of it.
A bunch of femcel roasties started a conversation that pretty much turned into the "superiority of females over males"

It kept going back and forth but there was an image shared that has astounded me.

1552534922809.png

You can read it here fully, I'll go break it down.

Anyonle else sometimes thinks about how weak and pathetic men really are? They are entirely dependant on us women to cater to their pathetic little egos, or else they fall apart.

You cannot expect foids to empathize so I cannot add anything to this. Foids are truly the most pathetic creatures in existence, they have 0 virtues and are entirely propped up by men. Without men, foids would be nothing, they are dumb, weak, slow, small, un- creative and cowardice, they cannot hope to do anything in life without a brother, father, strangers, boyfriends, sons, society. They imagine to be badasses in life that are being attacked by all angles but they are the ones who are catered to, they are so privileged that they write entire fantasies and delusions about being the under- dog.

I can't help but laugh to myself when I have to talk to some insecure loser in college, and they immediately light up.

This is the foid's world. Their literal presence can have the power to change someone's life from a dark and miserable despair to a bright comforting one. Rather than acknowledging it and using it for good, she is DISGUSTED that a non- chad male has the "pleasure" of experiencing it. She, like the rest, are truly blissed by ignorance and selfishness, see the good they have made in someone as "pathetic" "weak" "disgusting".

Respect and equality is the last thing they [men] want from a relationship with a woman. In fact, it's their worst nightmare.

HOly shit bruh, almost every romantic relationship between a man and a woman is heavily favoured in the woman's side. The woman can divorce and leave at any time, she doesn't have to work, she gets all the gifts, all the romantic gestures. The man has to uphold the relationship with every cell in his body, the foid just needs to give effortless starfish sex once in a while, AND MOST DONT EVEN NEED TO DO THAT AT ALL NOW.

Have you noticed the difference between male users and female users on imageboards? Most of us, despite being imageboard weirdos, have jobs, a decent relationship with family. Maybe we feel sad and lonely, but we have some kind of lives.

Women truly do not understand coping, men come to these imageboards because they have nothing left in their lives. They find joy and distraction in these communities of other lonely men, they formed their own culture. Foids, seeing it gain attention and it's uniqueness, suddenly come in to infiltrate the space because they want attention too. They obviously show a divide between why they're there, foids are whores who want attention from these loners while also hating the fact that the space is full of ugly castaways.

That innocent looking shy guy who acts all nice? He's fantasizing about fucking you. That middle aged prof with a failing marraige who pretends to be fatherly? He's imagining you naked.

This is a case of femoid projection, foids constantly think about sex. As soon as they see an ugly male, they INSTANTLY imagine having sex with him and are repulsed by it, they hate ugly men because they don't give them the tingles. Men think about sex but are actually willing to put it aside for relationships, foids cannot understand this and believe that every male in their life wants to fuck them, when the vast majority would actually be content with just being her friend and enjoying eachother's company.

I'd gladly subscribe to a religion where all men go to hell, because that's the only heaven I can imagine: one without men

Please die painfully.

@Anonymous MG @Animecel2D

yes men are the pathetic ones, that's why women were oppressed for such a long time

Femcel = Extreme Standardcel

"Each and everyone of them is thinking about fucking you" this is true, but it just points out how useless females are outside of sex. Not men's fault

"Each and everyone of them is thinking about fucking you" this is true, but it just points out how useless females are outside of sex. Not men's fault
Tesla IQ
If she got her wish and men stopped being interested in sex, she'd be thrown in a dumpster for being a useless dipshit hole

Femcel = Extreme Standardcel
I mean, they even admit to it being voluntary.

There is no "involuntary" prefix within the term, it is simply female celibate (in which most of them don't even fit the term). It amazes me how much females imitate men for attention, they even go so far as to make their own "incel" community.

It's fucking pathetic

good post.

mfw reading it
237D0451 627C 4627 88CE 7116A99360C3

I can't help but laugh to myself when I have to talk to some insecure loser in college, and they immediately light up.
ugly guy acting confident = disgusting
ugly guy acting shy = disgusting
:lul:

...I mean, is she really wrong? That most men are like that? That relationships rarely are genuine friendships, they are just a game of power and dominance?

Women aren't innocent either tho; most fantasize being in that exact position; having power over someone emotionally, knowing they are validated by receiving chad sperm to have beautiful kids, to be so beautiful that men parade them around as trophies, knowing they could terminate a relationship and have the power to do so, knowing they could experience aggressive, violent masculinity whenever they want.

Last edited:
When Chad doesn’t commit

...I mean, is she really wrong? That most men are like that? That relationships rarely are genuine friendships, they are just a game of power and dominance?

Women aren't innocent either tho; most fantasize being in that exact position; having power over someone emotionally, knowing they are validated by receiving chad sperm to have beautiful kids, to be so beautiful that men parade them around as trophies, knowing they could terminate a relationship and have the power to do so, knowing they could experience aggressive, violent masculinity whenever they want.
She is not wrong in that aspect, most relationships are just abusive forms of D/s and BDSM. Foids and Normies fight over for control in a relationship and wonder why the divorce rate is so high, ignorant of the social engineering done on them.

i dont want ugly women, in a perfect world femcel would exist

Tesla IQ
If she got her wish and men stopped being interested in sex, she'd be thrown in a dumpster for being a useless dipshit hole
Camfoids already got a taste with Projekt Melody. They went ballistic. This foid is just upset good looking men don't approach her. There are plenty of female only communes she can go live in if she wants to be lesbian separatist.

dependent on women? the only thing i want from foids is affection. most foids nowadays dont know how to cook, drive horribly, extremely dumb and incompetent. I literally dont want foids to do anything for me besides accepting me and show me love

She is not wrong in that aspect, most relationships are just abusive forms of D/s and BDSM. Foids and Normies fight over for control in a relationship and wonder why the divorce rate is so high, ignorant of the social engineering done on them.
God's Shadow is dead.

HOly shit bruh, almost every romantic relationship between a man and a woman is heavily favoured in the woman's side. The woman can divorce and leave at any time, she doesn't have to work, she gets all the gifts, all the romantic gestures. The man has to uphold the relationship with every cell in his body, the foid just needs to give effortless starfish sex once in a while, AND MOST DONT EVEN NEED TO DO THAT AT ALL NOW.
Lol at men giving foids the rights they never should have had and also privileges and getting such a treatment as a response.
Foids are litterally another species and they are the enemy. We Are stuck here with 50% of the population that is stuck in the stone age sexually. I wonder why men don't finally shot them all in gta 4

this looks like something some feminist cunt would say, these types of women are created in cucked societies, cunts that don't appreciate what men had created for them, imagine if you were to send this toilet outside of civilization where she would have to fend for herself, she wouldn't last a single minute and would regret everything she said here.

Well women have proven themselves to only be useful as cumrags, she shouldn't be surprised when men treat her as such

She should be thankful men actually want to keep her around.

Original thread

I have never seen such a thread that has lacked self- awareness in all my existence, I'll go into the jist of it.
A bunch of femcel roasties started a conversation that pretty much turned into the "superiority of females over males"

It kept going back and forth but there was an image shared that has astounded me.

1552534922809.png

You can read it here fully, I'll go break it down.

You cannot expect foids to empathize so I cannot add anything to this. Foids are truly the most pathetic creatures in existence, they have 0 virtues and are entirely propped up by men. Without men, foids would be nothing, they are dumb, weak, slow, small, un- creative and cowardice, they cannot hope to do anything in life without a brother, father, strangers, boyfriends, sons, society. They imagine to be badasses in life that are being attacked by all angles but they are the ones who are catered to, they are so privileged that they write entire fantasies and delusions about being the under- dog.

This is the foid's world. Their literal presence can have the power to change someone's life from a dark and miserable despair to a bright comforting one. Rather than acknowledging it and using it for good, she is DISGUSTED that a non- chad male has the "pleasure" of experiencing it. She, like the rest, are truly blissed by ignorance and selfishness, see the good they have made in someone as "pathetic" "weak" "disgusting".

Women truly do not understand coping, men come to these imageboards because they have nothing left in their lives. They find joy and distraction in these communities of other lonely men, they formed their own culture. Foids, seeing it gain attention and it's uniqueness, suddenly come in to infiltrate the space because they want attention too. They obviously show a divide between why they're there, foids are whores who want attention from these loners while also hating the fact that the space is full of ugly castaways.

This is a case of femoid projection, foids constantly think about sex. As soon as they see an ugly male, they INSTANTLY imagine having sex with him and are repulsed by it, they hate ugly men because they don't give them the tingles. Men think about sex but are actually willing to put it aside for relationships, foids cannot understand this and believe that every male in their life wants to fuck them, when the vast majority would actually be content with just being her friend and enjoying eachother's company.

Please die painfully.

@Anonymous MG @Animecel2D
Massive Fucking Ragefuel

#thanksjews because sexwar!

Spoiled cunts don't even know how lucky they are...

(Damn feminism bs...)

Fuck that man, but she's right, OMG, she's fucking right! Each and every fucking word. Men indeed need women to feel themselves better and be real personalities. You have no personality if you have no woman. Having a woman is what gives credence to your actions (however good/bad they might be). But, It's only in our gynocentric and misandrist society that this shit could be the case. If a man could feel himself valued by his only existence, just like women, things would've taken another turn. But not in this reality.

Last edited:
Hope this rhetoric continues, eventually all gender discourse will be this divisive.

Can't wait for the battle of the sexes. Gender jihad.

This reminds me of that meme (that I don't have right now) where a woman claims that "Men only think about sex!" while showing men taking high risk jobs (that are almost entirely male jobs) like a firefighter and thinking "yeah, I'm totally thinking about pussy right now!" (depite risking their lives in that shit)

Most Women are too self-centered and narcissistic to even consider taking life-threatening jobs like men do, imagine if this whore's utopia where men doesn't exist came true

Last edited:
Hope this rhetoric continues, eventually all gender discourse will be this divisive.

Can't wait for the battle of the sexes. Gender jihad.
But the war between sexes has already begun, decades ago. Thing is, most men don't know they're even at war with someone.

They want a gender war? A war of the sexes? Bring it, we'll fucking kick your asses foids

But the war between sexes has already begun, decades ago. Thing is, most men don't know they're even at war with someone.

Very true, male consciousness is greatly needed. Maybe the reason it hasn't developed so easily is because of what that 4chan post implied, that men seem to need women more than women need men.

Most Women are too self-centered and narcissistic to even consider taking life-threatening jobs like men do, imagine if this whore's dystopia where men doesn't exist came true
Civilization would starve in a few days as agriculture is a male-dominated field. You should also note that jobs pertaining to the upkeeps of energy, jobs in construction, and most every engineering firm that continues to innovate and improve society is male dominant.

You'd have massive brain drain from almost every single area.

That is how every war is fought now since the cold war

Also why foids need to be kept in the house and covered in niqab from head to toe.