Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The most powerful people on Earth use magick.

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Highcompressed 1895077394

Our world is controlled by sorcerers. They used magick to accumulate their immense wealth. I know most of you believe in conspiracy theories. The same knowledge that got the richest people their wealth can be used by you to improve your life.

Last edited:
@Orzmund @Stupid Clown @LifeMaxxer @ElTruecel @Truckzo @NowItsSlimeTime @DenHaag @C&UNIX @suigintwo @CantEscapeYourFate @mosss @Ecstasy @PhilipBlake

how do you explain that counties where actual black magick is hyper-important are also literally eating mosquitoe burgers and mud-dirt cookies?
haiti: vodoo
cuba and venezuela: santeria
nigeria: various Cultist practices, animism, herbalism
mexico: santa muerte, palo monte\mayombe, angelito negro

how do you explain that counties where actual black magick is hyper-important are also literally eating mosquitoe burgers and mud-dirt cookies?
Those people eating mud cookies are Christians.

Not everyone who gets into witchcraft is interested in making money. You need to practice wealth magick to get rich.

Occult practioners often live better than their Christian countrymen.

meh...I already do semen retention in an esoteric way, I will consider what you say. i dont have much to lose
:feelsmage:

The most powerfull people on earth are white :blackpill: :feelshaha:

meh...I already do semen retention in an esoteric way, I will consider what you say. i dont have much to lose
:feelsmage:
Semen retention is a simple way to charge up for spell casting. I recommend you visit my thread Thread Of Wisdom, it has all the basic information you'll need successfully cast spells.

@DarkStarDown @NoLooksNoLife

You guys are cool as fuck.

Sorcery and magic is just evil nonsense . Sell your soul and go to hell forever for a small pathetic fleeting gain. Repent to Allah and become a Muslim and ask him for money and he will provide for you

just become delusional bro. just believe in magic man. just cast a spell bro

Sorcery and magic is just evil nonsense . Sell your soul and go to hell forever for a small pathetic fleeting gain. Repent to Allah and become a Muslim and ask him for money and he will provide for you
There us nothing evil about magick. You have been deceived.

why'd you rename

Brutal wizard pill

Redpilled me on freemasons

regarding the implied argument here: category fallacy & correlation-causation fallacy

There us nothing evil about magick. You have been deceived.
The axes of magick seem to me to be transverse to those of ethics. Occasionally these things converge in what appears to be things horrible or miraculous, but I wonder if such events result from artifacts phenomenological or epistemological. Maybe something like parallax.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back