Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most popular person in school was Stacy

Who was the most popular?

• Stacy

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Chad/ Tyrone

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Stacy and Chad/ Tyrone were equally popular

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I was the most popular kid :O)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Someone else (pls explain)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
This is my experience, wonder if it was the same for you.
By far the most popular people in school were the Stacys. They had huge networks of girls and guys, even the parents of the kids wanted Stacy to come over or their kid to visit Stacy.
When they had any issue at all, a group of white knights were there at once. They would fight her battles, take revenge on Chads who pumped and dumped or ignored them.
Every mistake they made were forgiven or ignored. Teachers liked them and tried to get them through school, even when their mental capabilities lacked.

Don't get me wrong, Chads were also popular. But they were respected for being good with the foids and heroes at sports, but not liked as much as the Stacys. Many people wanted to befriend the Chads, but they didn't worship them and they were not very helpful when the Chad got in trouble. Parents often disliked Chad, teachers often disadvantaged certain Chads and Tyrone.

stacy for sure, stalked so many of my high school peers on kikebook and shit and stacies had the most friends

stacy for sure, stalked so many of my high school peers on kikebook and shit and stacies had the most friends
Stacy was love, Stacy was life in school. What amazes me is that Stacys from my school only had friends, no haters or enemies. They were dominating. Chads had at least a few haters.

Stacy i guess, she was given the role of class president just cause. All the teachers liked her even tho she always interrupted and was rude.

i dont know because i didnt interact with others

Chad definitely

It’s always stacy, she has orbiters 24/7, chads and chadlites

idk whos the more popular, i dont give a fuck, i just want to kill everyone

i just want to kill everyone
4357 2

idk whos the more popular, i dont give a fuck, i just want to kill everyone
Suifuel Brazilian stacies and chads. Go Guilherme Taucci Monteiro

at my school it was chad

Stacy and Chad both were popular

Hell if I know, who was the most popular. I only hung out with fellow incel weebs/gamers and didn't really interact much with anyone outside that.

I dont know, I only talked with the same people for 5 years and ignored the rest.

Hell if I know, who was the most popular. I only hung out with fellow incel weebs/gamers and didn't really interact much with anyone outside that.

Same experience.

Are there white brazilians who get a lot of pussy
Yes, at least where I live.
In south brazil things change, since 70%-100%(depends on the city) are germans/italians

Yes, at least where I live.
In south brazil things change, since 70%-100%(depends on the city) are germans/italians
So weird i always view brazil as a place with dark people only

So weird i always view brazil as a place with dark people only
JFL. There are places in South Brazil that people dont even speak portuguese daily, just Italian and german dialects.

Stacy has life on tutorial mode with h4x enabled and 1337 h4xor playing for her

Stacy. Chad/Tyrone are a close 2nd.