Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most pathetic twitter account

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Incel pickup lines. A gimmick account that blew up last year and then faded away in terms of popularity.

Picsart 23 09 22 18 53 38 837

Look how he represents himself as the devil ruling over hell in his banner. It's not ironic. This man is legitimately such a massive narcissist that he views himself as a celebrity because of this twitter account.

Last year when he blew up and was still popular he tried to get people to buy his book. :lul::lul: :lul:

Picsart 23 09 22 18 49 29 647

As someone who's no doubt autistic myself even I recognize how socially retarded this is. Btw his book as expected didn't sell shit and he took it off Amazon. I think if I remember correctly it was an autobiography

:feelskek::feelskek:
Picsart 23 09 22 18 50 06 697

You know how this guy lost popularity and a ton of his followers? Well the success went to his head and he decided he had enough clout to hit up an only fans hoe on Twitter and ask her out. She exposed and mocked him and he became a total laughing stock.

Such a beautifully ironic end to his fame and even more satisfying when you realize this guy is probably an incel in denial. He's on Twitter 24/7 now. Has given up his dreams of becoming a writer and does nothing but appeal to crowds or feminists and simps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230922-185050.png
    Screenshot_20230922-185050.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 153
Thats so fucking pathetically sad bro :feelshaha: what a fagget

Thats so fucking pathetically sad bro :feelshaha: what a fagget
Everyone wants to be a celebrity. It's so pathetic especially when they try to kick down their brocels to do so.

Rent free... 462k people need to get a fucking life.

Also, literally all of those pick up lines would be fine if Chad. This is so boring...

Rent free... 462k people need to get a fucking life.

Also, literally all of those pick up lines would be fine if Chad. This is so boring...
True lmao. It's just desperate and appealing to overweight black women.

They are incel pick-up lines not because they're unfunny lines by unattractive men, but because they are funny lines by unattractive men. Anything unattractive men do becomes "incel".

They are incel pick-up lines not because they're unfunny lines by unattractive men, but because they are funny lines by unattractive men. Anything unattractive men do becomes "incel".
True.

jfl this cuck

I miss @outherebrothers I hope he's ok

I miss @outherebrothers I hope he's ok
Brootal that guy is truecel for looking like this at 38 even if he used faceapp

Last edited:
Brootal that guy is truecel for looking like this at 38 even if he used faceapp
Wow bro. Even @60+ I look younger than him...