Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most pathetic channel of youtube

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness

a generic white bitch cosplayer trying to find problems in life or act like a loser, lmao bro, just stop, you have no right to complain about anything

Saw toilet and clicked off

Low effort, thousands of views, just be a woman .

She would reject her looksmatch and is chad only

Imagine a sub5 making this. Not even 10 views on the video I would bet.

A mentally foid by the looks of the videos but, "ItS CuTe because its a foid:foidSoy::soy:"

Imagine a sub5 making this. Not even 10 views on the video I would bet.
probably millions right now are doing this
just another schizos on internet 5 views in max

A mentally foid by the looks of the videos but, "ItS CuTe because its a foid:foidSoy::soy:"
Foids can be as weird as they want and it doesn't matter, her male equivalent is a permarotter khhv

I just want to make it very clear here for all the lurkers or everyone, if you are a woman you have no right to complain about the following things:

Loneliness
Feeling of being a failure
Frustration
Rejection
Being socially awkward
Autism

These are things that only men suffer to their true extent and if you does you are just a joke

Foids can be as weird as they want and it doesn't matter, her male equivalent is a permarotter khhv
Foids have no shame because no one has the balls to critcize them in modern society. They are freely fucking dogs now.

I just want to make it very clear here for all the lurkers or everyone, if you are a woman you have no right to complain about the following things:

Loneliness
Frustration
Rejection
Being socially awkward
Autism

These are things that only men suffer to their true extent and if you does you are just a joke
Agree 100%

She disgusts me because I know just by looking at her that she smells.

And here you are, posting this shit here.

Youre just a simp.

And here you are, posting this shit here.

Youre just a simp.
If there's one thing I can be proud of having never been in my life, it's a simp

I'm despising her video, I really doubt anyone watched it

Using men for attention and resources like all foids. Probably getting plowed by Chad in the background as well.

If there's one thing I can be proud of having never been in my life, it's a simp

I'm despising her video, I really doubt anyone watched it
Don't give women attention, not even thoughts. You are just feeding them.

XY chromosome

No woman obsesses over dresses like that

Loneliness
Frustration
Rejection
Being socially awkward
Autism

:yes::yes::yes:

it would be fun to know how much of her audience are currycels and ricecels worshiping a basic 5/10 white woman lmao

Didn't watch any of her videos but from what I can tell she at least didn't link to a million of her other social media pages and isn't trying to grift money, so based on that alone I'm willing to bet she is more genuine than the average foid at least.
Not simping for this bitch just saying I miss when people would make genuine blogs and everything wasn't a e-begging, monetized shitshow designed to milk the public's eyeballs for the most amount of cash possible.
If I'm wrong though I apologize.

throw a molotov in her house (in gta)