Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The most pathetic and cringe Redpilled day of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

First of all, I'll clarify I didn't know what the redpill was back then, I didn't even speak english and knew nothing about the mgtow movement or the manosphere. I just understood that relationships were cucked in most cases and I was cynical about women based on my experiences and all the stuff I had observed in my life. However, I wasn't blackpilled, I believed my ugliness had something to do with my sexual failure but at the same time, I blamed my stupidity and social retardation for the most part and I also believed that I still had a chance to slay some low quality pussy by acting alpha, having a "fun" personality, and gymmaxxing :lul: I was also delusional about affection and validation (I thought I didn't need any of that shit, I was just like the typical MSTOW in that regard). I should also mention I was really into PUA and everything related to "the art of seduction" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::redpill::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: (never paid for any of that stuff tho)

So the day was an autumn sunday around 4 years ago. I was working as a stockboy at a supermarket back then, so I had to go to work at 5:30 am. At 0:00 am I decided I was gonna go to a club alone at 2:00 am and spend the rest of the night trying to pick up a foid or at least get some numbers (I was desperate at this point after months of futile cold approaching in the streets and getting rejected by female coworkers). Some part of my mind knew that going alone to a club was a stupid idea but I was so desperate and delusional that I viewed myself as an alpha loner that didn't give a fuck and was free from the constraints of a social group, I thought foids would perceive me as "strong and confident" when in reality they would see me as a frustrated creep without a social circle (which I was)

So, after getting ready and watching PUA vids on youtube for two hours, I went to this club. As I approach the booth to buy a ticket to get in, the four bouncers at the entrance stop talking to each other and stare at me. I'm trying to act like a sociable confident man so I say "hey how y'all doing" and keep walking towards the ticket booth. I buy the ticket and go back to the entrance door and as I'm giving the ticket to one of the bouncers I say something like "how's the clique doing tonight?" but the dude gives me a cold stare and says "against the wall, I'm gonna frisk you" and I'm like "c'mon don't tell me I look like a criminal bro..." and the second bouncer says "if you don't like it you can leave" (had I left, the motherfuckers wouldn't have given me my money back of course) so I let the dude frisk me while trying to make light of the whole situation with jokes and they let me in. I feel humiliated but at the same time I'm glad the bastard didn't find my pocket knife so I forget about it.

What basically happened during the next 3 hours or so is that I made a complete fool of myself approaching small groups of foids and trying to "seduce" them with my "low inhib alpha attitude" and my retarded dance moves. I don't remember how many females I tried to interact with but out of all the cunts I approached only 4 didn't reject me right away and exchanged a few words with me (I suppose it was because they were short and in groups of only two so they must have felt intimidated or something) and the four of them asked me why I was alone and told me it was weird that I was alone. I interacted with men as well to make foids around think I was a people person and extroverted and shit but I just ended up making a fool of myself even more.

I endured the 3 hours without drinking alcohol, and even tho I was utterly defeated I still coped in my mind thinking I was special for having the balls to do this kind of thing alone, after all, I had experienced the same rejection at clubs before with the only difference being that this time my old friends weren't there to witness my failure. I told myself that maybe I just wasn't being lucky that night and I had to try again at other clubs and stuff, I was holding out hope like a fucking giga coper :lul:.

I left the place and drove to the supermarket where I worked and spend the rest of the sunday morning wageslaving like a fucking loser. And the worst part was at the end of the shift when I was talking to this new cashier and trying to flirt with her and she asked if I was a virgin and giggled :feels: I felt like I was getting stabbed in the fucking chest but I replied "why? are you into virgins or something?" :feelstastyman: to which she said no and continued giggling.

When I finally got back home I was so frustrated and tired I didn't even shower, I just LDAR'd in my bed until I fell asleep. It was definitely one of the most pathetic days in the "redpill phase" of my life, and maybe I could have avoided that experience if I wasn't so fucking low iq and realized that looks are the only thing that matters to foids at nightclubs.

maybe I could have avoided that experience if I wasn't so fucking low iq and realized that looks are the only thing that matters to foids at nightclubs.
That's the thing tho. If you had not done that you would never be as blackpilled as you are now.
You would have never be 100% sure that redpill is a scam.

That's the thing tho. If you had not done that you would never be as blackpilled as you are now.
You would have never be 100% sure that redpill is a scam.
Yeah, at least my conscience is clear in that regard but still, I could have avoided a lot of humiliation and cringe moments in my life if I had been more honest with myself and tried to use my common sense to analyze things instead of acting out if pure frustration and irrational cope

This thread did not get the appreciation it deserved, I love these long blackpill stories

Thank you.
When I moved out of the house by myself, I wanted to go out and have a normal life.
I started going out to clubs by myself. I ended up going to the same crazy goth themed where people dance by themselves club.
I would get fucked up on drugs and alcohol and I would tell myself I was doing it just for fun. I didn't try to pick up no girls.
Before or after I might pick up a prostitute. What I saw where groups of women protecting each other. I saw a few couples and groups of "friends".
Sometimes I would see the lonely funny looking guys like myself. I never felt bad about being there since , whatever.
After the pandemic I see myself going back to concerts and clubs just for the f it. I might even go to a social or religious event of any type, since I'm not a believer but respect all religions. I might go to a strip club and sit in the back as not to tip too much.
I've never been somebody to stay home and "rot". I've always been very active and if nobody wanted to join me it was their choice.

play with yourself episode 9 GIF

I have never been to a nightclub in my life, I just always knew how it'd turn out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

A true friend says it like it is.

Last edited:
I have never been to a nightclub in my life, I just always knew how it'd turn out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYL-XylC74

This
Thank you.
When I moved out of the house by myself, I wanted to go out and have a normal life.
I started going out to clubs by myself. I ended up going to the same crazy goth themed where people dance by themselves club.
I would get fucked up on drugs and alcohol and I would tell myself I was doing it just for fun. I didn't try to pick up no girls.
Before or after I might pick up a prostitute. What I saw where groups of women protecting each other. I saw a few couples and groups of "friends".
Sometimes I would see the lonely funny looking guys like myself. I never felt bad about being there since , whatever.
After the pandemic I see myself going back to concerts and clubs just for the f it. I might even go to a social or religious event of any type, since I'm not a believer but respect all religions. I might go to a strip club and sit in the back as not to tip too much.
I've never been somebody to stay home and "rot". I've always been very active and if nobody wanted to join me it was their choice.

play with yourself episode 9 GIF

I too used to cope by telling myself I was doing it for fun, until I realized I was wasting time and money just to be tantalized by foids and increase my frustration. That's why I don't go out anymore. There's no reward so what's the point?