Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most likely people to go ER are low tier normies

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Let's be honest: most trucels are too high inhib, depressed and mentally broken to pull off an ER. The ones going on killing sprees are usually low inhib failed normies who became incel because of rising hypergamy. I suspect this is also why ethnics are highly overrepresented among incel killers (despite the ((((media)))) making it seem like mass shooters are all huhwhite). St Cho for example had a good face and looked very masculine for a ricecel. He would've not been incel in Korea, but in the West he was incel tier.

If I had nothing to live for I'd do it tbh. Like a shitty medical condition for example.

This is the truth behind the whole incel problem. Men that should get women are starting to be left out and some of them react nastily. Absolute truecels usually know deep down they shouldn't be allowed to procreate anyways.

This is the truth behind the whole incel problem. Men that should get women are starting to be left out and some of them react nastily. Absolute truecels usually know deep down they shouldn't be allowed to procreate anyways.
Nah I disagree. Foid standards are retarded and dysgenic, most trucels would make better members of society than Chads.

Nah I disagree. Foid standards are retarded and dysgenic, most trucels would make better members of society than Chads.
I was thinking of the procreation bit to be precise. Some people are actually "genetically suicidial" so that they believe they shouldn't get to procreate.