Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The most insane thing I've ever said to somebody

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
So I was going to meet a friend's aunt with him and when we were in the elevator of her building my friend asked me what I felt.

I said "I'm a little scared that you're organ traffickers and I'm gonna lose my kidneys" completely unironically. Luckily my friend didn't understand (or pretended not to understand) and he said something like "his hormones are acting up and his heart is beating fast" to his aunt.
Yeah that was a shitty story but it's real, unlike my paranoia of being kidnapped and used as an organ source. Tbh whenever I think about that having happened to somebody, I don't sleep well that night.

Im high inhib but a few weeks ago i just smiled randomly at people. It was a bad experience.

I called my boss a fucking cunt

i've said some stupid stuff when i was trying to low inhibmaxx in 2015, i look back and it just made me seem even more weird :feelsrope:

So I was going to meet a friend's aunt with him and when we were in the elevator of her building my friend asked me what I felt.

I said "I'm a little scared that you're organ traffickers and I'm gonna lose my kidneys" completely unironically. Luckily my friend didn't understand (or pretended not to understand) and he said something like "his hormones are acting up and his heart is beating fast" to his aunt.
Yeah that was a shitty story but it's real, unlike my paranoia of being kidnapped and used as an organ source. Tbh whenever I think about that having happened to somebody, I don't sleep well that night.

I've had these same fears, I didn't vocalize them.

No one wants your subhuman organs

I used to sometimes call groups of foids whores.

Told my boss I don't need his shit and neither his job, boy was I mistaken:cryfeels: