Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most humane thing you can do as an incel is not reproduce

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You can at least feel good about the fact that you will not be perpetuating the shitty genetics that have caused you so much suffering.You will not be bringing an ugly, subhuman child into this world to suffer depression, humiliation, and defeat. Not getting laid should be a cause for celebration for us because it means there's less of a chance of us passing on our toxic sperm. If your unborn children could speak to you they would be thanking you.

That's immensely depressing in realizing the most selfless thing you can do is not have kids. But at the same time, you're just acknowledging you are weeding yourself out of the gene pool.

However, you're still right. Our genetic trash parents shouldn't have had us either.

Contradicting what you say, I want to pass my genetics, since I have several good characteristics, and having a child would make me feel that it does not fail as a male of the human species.

What are we here for anyways then? We succeeded in our goal of not reproducing merely by being born.
Might as well go ER (in Minecraft)
full

Contradicting what you say, I want to pass my genetics, since I have several good characteristics, and having a child would make me feel that it does not fail as a male of the human species.

Well, if you somehow manage to reproduce you better hope it's a daughter, otherwise, your child is going to suffer immensely.

and my genes will die with me

Of course, that's why you can't have sex based on your appearance in first place, nature want you out of the gene pool

since I have several good characteristics,

what do you mean with several good traits?

That's immensely depressing in realizing the most selfless thing you can do is not have kids. But at the same time, you're just acknowledging you are weeding yourself out of the gene pool.

However, you're still right. Our genetic trash parents shouldn't have had us either.

My parents mogs me

Last edited:
what do you mean with several good traits?
Thick eyebrows, I can grow a beard and I am white. I think that would be useful for a possible child, although I am 5'7, therefore I must get a tall woman.

Thick eyebrows, I can grow a beard and I am white. I think that would be useful for a possible child, although I am 5'7, therefore I must get a tall woman.

JFL bro

You can at least feel good about the fact that you will not be perpetuating the shitty genetics that have caused you so much suffering.You will not be bringing an ugly, subhuman child into this world to suffer depression, humiliation, and defeat. Not getting laid should be a cause for celebration for us because it means there's less of a chance of us passing on our toxic sperm. If your unborn children could speak to you they would be thanking you.

Weird way to state things. An incel cant get any foid to have sex with him, so its not like youre making a choice to not reproduce. Its alrdy made for you when you were born.

Same, I still have hope given I have a balding cousin who got married. And I mog him immensely.

Most dudes here aren't truecels and would likely have reproduced even 20 yrs ago

Same, I still have hope given I have a balding cousin who got married. And I mog him immensely.

Most dudes here aren't truecels and would likely have reproduced even 20 yrs ago
How old was your cousin when he got married? One of my 5'1 uncles married a 5'4 foid. I personally will do my best to get a quality foid pregnant in college, only then will I be complete.

How old was your cousin when he got married? One of my 5'1 uncles married a 5'4 foid. I personally will do my best to get a quality foid pregnant in college, only then will I be complete.

One cousin is 5'7 bug-eyed, just an unpleasent face. Got married at 20 to a 19 y/o from Iraq. Works as a bus driver.

5'7 Balding cousin got married at 21 I think to a 17 y/o from Syria. Works as a taxi driver.

Got a female cousin, sister of the above two, who is 5'10 and married a 5'5 husband. not sure what he works, but I was told it wasn't high-paying.

So yeah, I do have some hope.

Weird way to state things. An incel cant get any foid to have sex with him, so its not like youre making a choice to not reproduce. Its alrdy made for you when you were born.

You should still feel good about not being able to have children because 30 or 40 years ago you would've had some just because of the way our society was structured.
Then there's assholes that pass on their genes through artificial methods like this guy

Foids will ensure that I do not reproduce.
One cousin is 5'7 bug-eyed, just an unpleasent face. Got married at 20 to a 19 y/o from Iraq. Works as a bus driver.

5'7 Balding cousin got married at 21 I think to a 17 y/o from Syria. Works as a taxi driver.

Got a female cousin, sister of the above two, who is 5'10 and married a 5'5 husband. not sure what he works, but I was told it wasn't high-paying.

So yeah, I do have some hope.
@gymletethnicel sandmaxxing I guess.

Just lol, you're having visions of children yet you cannot get a single date.
Stop with the cope.

Saying that cels shouldn't have kids is the ultimate cuckoldry.
You're cucking yourself to never have sex and pass genes because you ate it up the bullshit standards of female hypergamy.
Bring back patriarchal society.

You're cucking yourself to never have sex and pass genes because you ate it up the bullshit standards of female hypergamy.
Based greycel.

Just because women decided that jawline and height are the characteristics that were the most fundamental to the well being of humanity, does not mean that they are right.

High-IQ graycel. Unless you have genetic diseases. We must go against the foids and pass our genetics to the next generation.

I can’t offer them anything

Based. I don't want to spread my subhuman genes and condemn my son to the cruel incel life. Neither do I want to raise a Chad cock sucking whore who hates ugly men like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back