Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most honest foid I've ever seen

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
This 5'2 foid considers men below 5'10 as too short. :feelskek:
This is how all foids think. It's just that most are virtue signaling, but of course the normies will say "you're just cherrypicking a superficial women bro, don't worry about her, the right one will come when you least expect it!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

This whore dares to call me short whilst im way taller than her.

Not listening to anything a foid says

"you're just cherrypicking a superficial women bro, don't worry about her, the right one will come when you least expect it!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "
this is the most retarded thing normies and especially foids say. foids probably say this because males actually actively approach foids so they can simply not do anything and they will still get a boyfriend. I heard this too many times from foids and it annoys the fuck out of me.

compensate with muscle makes you looke more shorter

of course we need the gym copium in the end to makes us feel good about our selves

If that foid would live in my neighboorhood or in my town i has grown up were most guys in ratio of 10km are 5 7 to 5 9 and barely anyone over 6ft she wouldn't be like this. In the city it's whole other story most tallfags live in citys, there you see barely manlets.

It's the fucking internet where she compares you to any other guy on her screen.

She needs to be deleted or else she'll bring more short children into this world

Toilets should get their tongues and prefrontal cortex ripped out at birth