Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most harmful notion to men: "men and women are the same"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
From childhood we are taught that men and women are equal and that we're the same and that boys play with firetrucks and girls play with dolls because of "muh society" or "muh patriarchy".

In previous generations it was completely natural and obvious that men and women were basically completely different species, had different roles, different strengths, different interests and different minds altogether. For thousands of years, society advanced, people got married, had children etc., equality wasn't even a notion, survival was. The idea that men and women are the same would have been laughed at only a few generations ago, and would still be laughed at before an Inuit or Zulu-tribe.

For our generation, the blackpill hits hard because we haven't been taught true female nature. We've basically seen women as our peers all our lives, merely like people with different genitalia, so when the Beckie we like starts dating a guy who is obviously LOGICALLY a bad choice for her, we're projecting our own male logic onto her mind and expecting her to act like we would. That's what bluepillers continue believing today. They think, I want a nice, caring girlfriend ERGO women must want a nice, caring boyfriend. To a bluepilled man, a woman dating a violent drug dealer makes no LOGICAL sense, but men don't know that women aren't LOGICAL creatures.

Obviously, as sub5, knowing about female nature earlier wouldn't have made a difference when it comes to dating, but it would have cushioned the blow and made us realize earlier that it was time to opt out. All the copium that society sprays out about "looks don't matter", "women just want a nice guy" could have been just discarded at the age of 8 by sub5s instead of 23.

For society to get back on track again, we would really need to get back to "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"-kind of thinking. We would have to teach innate sex differences from early on from disciplines such as neurology, psychology, biology and anthropology. Obviously, this is never going to happen.

It's only going to get worse.

Sooner or later it will explode, that's my half-cope half-prediction on this regard.

Agreed. I genuinely never understood why the girls choose guys that treated them like trash over guys that would love them like me till like age 16-17 simply because it’s more logical to want someone who treats you well. I realized far too late that women are illogical and mentally inferior to men

Agreed. I genuinely never understood why the girls choose guys that treated them like trash over guys that would love them like me till like age 16-17 simply because it’s more logical to want someone who treats you well. I realized far too late that women are illogical and mentally inferior to men
Foids are not logical, foids do not want to perpetuate theirselves but to live as parasites.

Evolutionary the violence of her partner, supposedlly would give her resources and protection, so everything that is rough, aggresive and violent has been braincoded in their mind as the most efficient kind of men.

That's why they cannot be rational and logical. That's why love is undoubtely a masculine concept.

Foids are not logical, foids do not want to perpetuate theirselves but to live as parasites.

Evolutionary the violence of her partner, supposedlly would give her resources and protection, so everything that is rough, aggresive and violent has been braincoded in their mind as the most efficient kind of men.

That's why they cannot be rational and logical. That's why love is undoubtely a masculine concept.
Yep. Men are the romantic gender in reality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back