Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most "down bad" moment in my life.

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
angry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

2 years ago. A stacy at school asked if someone can lend her 5 euros to go get something to eat, nobody said anything so I decided its my turn to slay. I didnt even make eye contact and said i got some money. She took it and said a quiet thanks and that she will give it back tomorrow.

she didnt give it back so i thought maybe she will give it back the day after that, oh maybe on thursday she possibly forgot her money but she didnt give it back.
I thought damn this thot really just scammed me... im gonna need to do something about it. So i went up to her while she was chatting with a chadlite from our class, to which he said "cant you see shes busy". I said I just have one thing to say to which he said "i dont care".
I said fuck it this bitch can have that money but if she ever asks something from me I will never give it to her (she never talked to me again her life)

one day in PE this chadlite decided to push me and say "get out of my way" i have never felt so much anger in my life. I was ready to punch him but I realized that I had 0 friends and this guy was
friends with the "rebel kids" who would not be afraid to all jump me if I hurt this guy.

frustrated i started playing horribly (soccer) and he made fun of me with his idiot friends. sometimes i wish i would have done something.

Dude I'm so sorry this happened to you.

angry attack on titan GIF by Funimation

2 years ago. A stacy at school asked if someone can lend her 5 euros to go get something to eat, nobody said anything so I decided its my turn to slay. I didnt even make eye contact and said i got some money. She took it and said a quiet thanks and that she will give it back tomorrow.

she didnt give it back so i thought maybe she will give it back the day after that, oh maybe on thursday she possibly forgot her money but she didnt give it back.
I thought damn this thot really just scammed me... im gonna need to do something about it. So i went up to her while she was chatting with a chadlite from our class, to which he said "cant you see shes busy". I said I just have one thing to say to which he said "i dont care".
I said fuck it this bitch can have that money but if she ever asks something from me I will never give it to her (she never talked to me again her life)

one day in PE this chadlite decided to push me and say "get out of my way" i have never felt so much anger in my life. I was ready to punch him but I realized that I had 0 friends and this guy was
friends with the "rebel kids" who would not be afraid to all jump me if I hurt this guy.

frustrated i started playing horribly (soccer) and he made fun of me with his idiot friends. sometimes i wish i would have done something.
I relate. If I was low-inhib, I'd beat the fuck out of my bullies.

> 2 years ago this happened

Yeah we are really going to believe you went from a wimpy bluepilled fag to someone who is blackpilled in that short time-frame. kys. You are big and mature now I'm sure because "I'm 16 now mom" :feelskek:.

There are literal children on this board.

If this is your 'down bad' moment in life then you don't know shit.

For real, try to care less about these dumb things. It's 5 euros, not 50,000. Besides, when HS is over you'll never see any of them again anyway so who cares.

I have almost simped for a dude who was a cabin crew member in a flight I was in lmao. He had very beautiful hands with soft, long, slender fingers, what I am looking for in a woman.

Very relatable, i regret not braking every bone of my pussy pretty boy bullies, i was older than them i couldve beat them to bloody pulp, but like always i overthink everything and get afraid of consequences.

I have almost simped for a dude who was a cabin crew member in a flight I was in lmao. He had very beautiful hands with soft, long, slender fingers, what I am looking for in a woman.
um

Once I bought a handful of sweets in highschool and a random foid approached me just to ask for some

I got nervous and said no, but my voice almost didn't come out, so my "friends" thought I just ignored her like a boss

I think I missed an opportunity :cryfeels:

Worst moment of your life is le chad pushed you on PE? JFL

I remember one time l put a thumb tack (like a push pin for the wall) on a foids seat in class hoping she would sit on it but she opened her chair and just tossed it aside and sat down. I failed again:feelsrope:

There are literal children on this board.

If this is your 'down bad' moment in life then you don't know shit.

For real, try to care less about these dumb things. It's 5 euros, not 50,000. Besides, when HS is over you'll never see any of them again anyway so who cares.
Worst moment of your life is le chad pushed you on PE? JFL