Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most disgusting thing is when career women ask you what you do and mog your IQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
I hate being asked “what do you do?”
I was once asked this by a Thai woman via an app. I wrote to her and when she asked what I was doing I lied. The bitch came from Thailand but had already studied in Germany three times. I know a woman who is my age, also 24, and she is an aspiring doctor. She had the best certificate you could have and also collected sports medals in swimming. She also get easy boyfriends. I always lie when somebody ask me.
"I lie in bed all day at 24 and haven't achieved anything yet because my whole life has been shit, I'm autistic and I'm also stupid as shit." I hate seeing Indians and ethnics go to universities while every university would kick me out. I wish them the worst.
IQ Pill is hardcore. As a little inkwell, I have to do a dirty job at some point or be unemployed.
You know when your subhuman when your whole family never study or achieved something.
IQ mogged by some nigs that study in germany lol.

Last edited:
Getting iq mogged by foids is high grade suifuel. No amount of "hard work" gonna change it

No woman mogs my iq, unless the test is in how to be a snake

Very humiliating as well

Foids are getting pampered by the educational system while kicking out white males and spaming with curries,asians and jews the system. Just lie and neetbux.

I hate being asked “what do you do?”
I was once asked this by a Thai woman via an app. I wrote to her and when she asked what I was doing I lied. The bitch came from Thailand but had already studied in Germany three times. I know a woman who is my age, also 24, and she is an aspiring doctor. She had the best certificate you could have and also collected sports medals in swimming. She also get easy boyfriends. I always lie when somebody ask me.
"I lie in bed all day at 24 and haven't achieved anything yet because my whole life has been shit, I'm autistic and I'm also stupid as shit." I hate seeing Indians and ethnics go to universities while every university would kick me out. I wish them the worst.
IQ Pill is hardcore. As a little inkwell, I have to do a dirty job at some point or be unemployed.
You know when your subhuman when your whole family never study or achieved something.
IQ mogged by some nigs that study in germany lol.
Its not about IQ, its about how much you make

200.gif

Its not about IQ, its about how much you make

200.gif
most normies ask how much you make and where you work in one of the first questions in interaction with you after they ask your name

most normies ask how much you make and where you work in one of the first questions in interaction with you after they ask your name
Yea, i’ve started lying about it. Its none of their fucking business anyways