Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The most depressing part of the day is the afternoon

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
The most depressing and ugly part of day is the afternoon. Specifically, a hot, sunny afternoon.

On sunny, hot afternoons I feel even more depressed and tormented. I don't know why though. Night is more soothing and cozy. Very cozy....

It's horrible, I hate the nights too though especially in winter as it seems so much longer.

most depressing part is 9-17 coz people dont post too much here

Morning is worst. I hate waking up to yet another shitty day of existing.

I think it gradually gets worse as the day gets on. Every morning is like a new rebirth, and every evening is the culmination of stress and suffering, the point in which the body reaches its anti-climatic point of suffering and has to momentary depart from existence, so it could be reborn anew the following morning.

When you wake up the very first thing that you notice is that your ever-nonexistent girlfriend isn't laying next to you, - even knowing the fact that you have never(in this iteration of life) had a girlfriend and technically "you can't miss something you've never had." It is most certainly the very first thing you miss. That's partly due to the fact that if the stream of life were to be reduced into its essence from the ephemeral/transient(momentary) forms that it takes in the variety of the life forms that we see, - we would see that the "abstract stream steam of life" that lies in the "shadowland of the preexistence of time itself" consists of the positive(male) and the negative(female) elements that are closely intertwined with one another, in this ceaseless flow, which is the "stream of life", and only through the intimate union(intimate intertwining) of these opposing two elements can the stream of life continue .

So if the individual, who is only one element of this grand stream of life, is for whatever reason detached from the opposing element, the flow of life for that individual comes to a halt, - the "freezing" of the flow of life, manifests itself in various disorders, complexes, and various feelings of impotence and despair... along with the primordial urge to terminate one's own existence.

Last edited:
I hate afternoons too cause It's when normies meet to do their shitty normie stuff while I rot in misery.

Most depressing time is the wageslave time.

. Specifically, a hot, sunny afternoon.
ok i was coming into the thread thinking i would disagree but i can agree since a hot day is by far the most unbearable one, especially a day where you are sweating by just standing outside existing
Most depressing time is the wageslave time.
combine with outside on a hot day lmao, it over

take naps in the afternoon its comfy tbh

Same i hate afternoon

afternoons are full of hindsight and foresight, so the "depressive" aspect described