Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most depressing image I have ever seen.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
This is a follow up thread from @PassTheRope/Cope who made this post :

I think I may have found the single most depressing image so far.
This one might haunt you for a few days.
This is what social isolation can do to a human being.
Viewer discretion is advised obviously.
Credit goes to @BlkPillPres since it was one of his first threads.

Kjkf

Last edited:
I can still remember this, I hope he went to an isekai to meet his waifu

poor noodlecel

Meh. I don't see how people can be moved by anime girls. They don't do anything to me.

I can still remember this, I hope he went to an isekai to meet his waifu
No person should have to go through something like this, regardless of what crime he committed.

Are you sure this isn't a meme? This seems like a joke. Like that GIF of Hannibal Lecter's cell plastered with weebshit.

Meh. I don't see how people can be moved by anime girls. They don't do anything to me.
Some ppl like being defecated on, something for everyone.

My god..........This...is truly a sad........existence :cryfeels:

He can draw this on a wall in a prison cell, but personality is still above else

Beyond over for animecels

Reasons like this as why I'm thankful dolls are a thing. Don't have to rope to meet them. Still hope they're happy together now. :feelsokman:

This.

I really wish this faggot anime shit had died out long ago already.

Christ I can't stand it.

This.

I really wish this faggot anime shit had died out long ago already.

Christ I can't stand it.
Anime is one of the most overrated things in the world.

Are you sure this isn't a meme? This seems like a joke. Like that GIF of Hannibal Lecter's cell plastered with weebshit.
Could be but I could see something like this happening in all honesty.

"Need cute adorable loli waifu of culture"

@Napoleon de Geso

Why do I feel like this guy didn't deserve to be in jail.

This is a follow up thread from @PassTheRope/Cope who made this post :

I think I may have found the single most depressing image so far.
This one might haunt you for a few days.
This is what social isolation can do to a human being.
Viewer discretion is advised obviously.
Credit goes to @BlkPillPres since it was one of his first threads.

I saw this a long while ago. It did make me very sad tbh.
Why do I feel like this guy didn't deserve to be in jail.
Manipulative sexhavers and closet sociopaths run the world. The lower social caste of society is suffering one way or another. Nice guys finish last.

Last edited:
I'd put this pic on my laptop screen while i sleep

He was quite good at drawing, he could have made a fortune drawing fapfuel hentai for other inmates

Holy fuck that is sad

They are not feminine you mong. They dont exist. They look like fucking ayyy lmaos too.
They do represent femininity, look at all the anime girls they're high pitched sounding, submissive...... I don't even watch anime or like it i was just saying because i actually contain the intellectual capability for a thing called empathy, i understand weebs. My right and left hemisphere work as one, I'm not a left brained robot like you.

Btw your avi is soooo very edgy...... LOL! add me to your ignore list faggot.

They do represent femininity, look at all the anime girls they're high pitched sounding, submissive...... I don't even watch anime or like it i was just saying because i actually contain the intellectual capability for a thing called empathy, i understand weebs. My right and left hemisphere work as one, I'm not a left brained robot like you.

Btw your avi is soooo very edgy...... LOL! add me to your ignore list faggot.
You are so puny, you don't even realize.
If I'd add all anime fags to my list, it would be 10x as big probably. You are not empathic, you are pathetic. You don't understand weebs, you have a mind of one.
"My right and left hemisphere work as one, I'm not a left brained robot like you."
Holy fucking yikes. You are completely right hemisphere pussy, feminine, you like artsy things, you most likely have low T. You are not enlightened. You are not above me. You are delusional, so take your meds, know your role and shut your mouth.

You are so puny, you don't even realize.
If I'd add all anime fags to my list, it would be 10x as big probably. You are not empathic, you are pathetic. You don't understand weebs, you have a mind of one.
"My right and left hemisphere work as one, I'm not a left brained robot like you."
Holy fucking yikes. You are completely right hemisphere pussy, feminine, you like artsy things, you most likely have low T. You are not enlightened. You are not above me. You are delusional, so take your meds, know your role and shut your mouth.
didnt read