Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most depressing and nihilistic comment section I've ever read. Full of doom and gloom...

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
It's. Brutal. AF!

It actually makes me even more grateful for my semi-horrid - when compared to most other folks lives - living conditions...

Outhouse, no indoor plumage. Unstable electricity. Tny refrigerator. (Nice freezer tho ;:;;: ) but at least I have a dry place to shit. And a half of winters worth of heat already stored. (Wood)

Many of us life mog these poor souls in this comment area.

I didn't even watch the video because I'm just gdmf tired, of this guys smirking & smiling doom delivery...

So I just read the comments.

They are brutal AF!

Beware!

I made peace with the fact that'll I'll probably always struggle. I pretty much given up on this thing called life.

I was born into a world of shit. Deep in a shit valley between two giant shit mountains. I have tried to climb up the shit mountains to escape the valley of shit, but whenever I get to close to escaping the darkness of shit valley I slide back down the shit mountain walls. Trying to grab onto shit is futile.

I hate this life i was giving.. tomorrow my car get turned off and Saturday I loose my car insurance. I have no food . I am always stressed out and depressed. I haven't shaved in over a year or a hiar cut. I lost my appetite i have terrible anxiety. I know I can't afford to but I think I might start snorting dope soon. I've been homeless for the last 4 years and I can't seem to catch a break out here.

Yo bro im right there with you I’m on like my 9th job in 4 years just because for my social anxiety and my situation. I have no friends. Lost my only relationship and my parents now see me as a burden because I’m financially worthless. I swear it’s so hard getting paid nothing and paying max. I don’t make anything anywhere I work. And people always treat me like dirt everywhere I work and also I work super hard but I’ve also seen that is the complete opposite of, what you want to do. They see I actually am trying hard to do a good job and I’m always overworked and never even given the chance to get overtime so I’m always bouncing around two jobs just to keep up. And I live the most mundane simple life and I can barely afford that. Its all thanks to the economy and the reality of what this world has made me feel mentally and emotionally

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxr1aXTdUu0

:feelsahh: one of the main channels I watch

Damn that’s brutal.
I’m always gonna be below average but I’ve learned to accept it in the past few years.

It's. Brutal. AF!

It actually makes me even more grateful for my semi-horrid - when compared to most other folks lives - living conditions...

Outhouse, no indoor plumage. Unstable electricity. Tny refrigerator. (Nice freezer tho ;:;;: ) but at least I have a dry place to shit. And a half of winters worth of heat already stored. (Wood)

Many of us life mog these poor souls in this comment area.

I didn't even watch the video because I'm just gdmf tired, of this guys smirking & smiling doom delivery...

So I just read the comments.

They are brutal AF!

Beware!

I made peace with the fact that'll I'll probably always struggle. I pretty much given up on this thing called life.

I was born into a world of shit. Deep in a shit valley between two giant shit mountains. I have tried to climb up the shit mountains to escape the valley of shit, but whenever I get to close to escaping the darkness of shit valley I slide back down the shit mountain walls. Trying to grab onto shit is futile.

I hate this life i was giving.. tomorrow my car get turned off and Saturday I loose my car insurance. I have no food . I am always stressed out and depressed. I haven't shaved in over a year or a hiar cut. I lost my appetite i have terrible anxiety. I know I can't afford to but I think I might start snorting dope soon. I've been homeless for the last 4 years and I can't seem to catch a break out here.

Yo bro im right there with you I’m on like my 9th job in 4 years just because for my social anxiety and my situation. I have no friends. Lost my only relationship and my parents now see me as a burden because I’m financially worthless. I swear it’s so hard getting paid nothing and paying max. I don’t make anything anywhere I work. And people always treat me like dirt everywhere I work and also I work super hard but I’ve also seen that is the complete opposite of, what you want to do. They see I actually am trying hard to do a good job and I’m always overworked and never even given the chance to get overtime so I’m always bouncing around two jobs just to keep up. And I live the most mundane simple life and I can barely afford that. Its all thanks to the economy and the reality of what this world has made me feel mentally and emotionally

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxr1aXTdUu0

The thumbnail instantly reminded me of this One:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRsCWlCOPw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back