Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The most delusional thing i hear people say.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
When certain men (you know who) say "the way you get girls? Just act uninterested bro, they cant stand when you do that bro! Works everytime bro!"

20200911 120827

3.1K idiots upvoted that. Hmm, maybe that works for chad when 10 women all want to Jump his Bones and he's all a foid ever thinks about but it doesn't work for anyone else.

I've seen HUNDREDS of normies complain on reddit about how the conversation they have with foids just DIES the second they decide they're not gonna text or call first anymore. The foids literally never speak to them again jfl.

If you hear normies say it its MAJOR COPING because I guarentee it's never worked for them. You really only hear Chad's say it because again Chad's are delusional men who live in a fantasy world and project all their privileges onto every other man.

That's the main problem with society. Everyone projects their own bullshit onto everyone else. Blackpillers are literally the only people who try to see life from other people's perspectives. White college girls who complain about "white privilege" know they themselves are extremely privileged so they think all other whites are as well.

You see a TON of women in BLM groups, in secret they're the real white supremacist. SJW in the streets KKK in the sheets is fucking real. Anyway this has gone off on a tangent so I'll just end it here.

Yeah its a redpill cope mgtows and normies talk about thinking they are slowly making a girl attracted to them

Yeah its a redpill cope mgtows and normies talk about thinking they are slowly making a girl attracted to them
Its simply retarded. It's so low IQ its practically bluepilled at this juncture.

i lost track of how many times retards have told me this trash

I spent many years trying this strategy. The result was the opposite of what I had thought; in fact, the girls I did it to seemed to more overtly display their rejection of me and interest in the more attractive males.

I always have to initiate conversations which sucks

Just fucking lol. Bro they don't even notice you if you ignore them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If this was the case, wouldn't I see signs of attraction from very ugly foids?

I've seen HUNDREDS of normies complain on reddit about how the conversation they have with foids just DIES the second they decide they're not gonna text or call first anymore. The foids literally never speak to them again jfl.
here.

Every single conversation or "relationship" I ever had online with a foid back in HS died the second I stopped messaging first.

Redpillers lmao

Every time a stupid fuck says this, either he's a chadlite or chad. No women will be offended if a subhuman pretends to be not interested by her.

Acting disinterested is often touted as good advice for getting women because Chad acts disinterested towards women solely because he has so many options. Your average man has zero options.

Of course normies need to cope. If they knew the truth about muh cold approach muh be unterested, they would rope of go ER. The reason women get wet over men who dont GAF about them is because they know he has 100s of other holes available.