Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most dangerous word: "cute".

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Imho, being called "cute" is extremely dangerous, because when they call you shy/discreet/tired/etc. it's clear that it's an euphemism to say "ugly" but with the "cute" (the very few times that happened in my life) you can be lead to think the girl actually likes you, only to find that, strangely, she does not see you "that way".

"Cute" may be not on par as the other words, but it stands for something like "hey, i think you are betabuxx material, but i do not see you as manly as chad, chad is allowed to rail my butt and you don't".

I fucking hate it.

cute = a pet
It's very misleading and foids use it because it is misleading

Over for cutecels

it depends on the context. it's usually bad though. for something to look cute it has to look harmless, weak, helpless etc.

Cute = non sexually attractive but not textbook ugly, i.e feminine traits in a male.

I never got called cute jfl I got called ugly gtfo fakecel

Well, I don't need to worry about it. I've never been called that.

I was called ugly but cute

I never got called cute jfl I got called ugly gtfo fakecel

I'm in my mid 30's and it happened kinda three times in my entire life, no sex though.

It's just another way to describe you as a beta and leads to ghosting.

It means that you don't look like a man

I completely agree. Chad is not cute, he is hot and intimidating. Learn the difference. Good thing I have never been called “cute” though.

Better than being called ugly

Fakecel if you ever got called "cute" by girls your age tbhngl

I don't think they'd ever call a Betabuxx cute tbh, idk how a foid could ever call u cute unless u have a babyface or they're fucking with u for bants

Cute is a pet

Many years ago, this hot blonde stripper called me "cute" before overcharging me for a lapdance. A $300 charge appeared on my credit card statement a few days later. That was the first time a foid ever complimented me on my appearance and like a sucker I fell for the bait.

Suicidefuel for @knajjd

You can't be manly and cute at the same time.

I'll leave it at that.

I was never called cute :feelsrope:

I'm in my mid 30's and it happened kinda three times in my entire life, no sex though.

It's just another way to describe you as a beta and leads to ghosting.
I'm required to post this:

:feelsbaton::chad::banhammer:

I'm required to post this:

:feelsbaton::chad::banhammer:

I'd agree with you if ANY OF THOSE THREE (3, in 30+ years) FUCKING "cute" lead to something.

No, they lead to ghosting.

Of course it's better than being called straight ugly, but it happened three fucking times.

Other times? I'm "tired", "shy" or fucking "discreet" like a fucking old roastie called me the other day.

I'm so fucking tired.

Very true cute means they have something to leech off you but youre not good enough to date, or theyre in some situation where they cant straight out call you ugly

cute is lifefuel for manlets

I'd agree with you if ANY OF THOSE THREE (3, in 30+ years) FUCKING "cute" lead to something.

No, they lead to ghosting.

Of course it's better than being called straight ugly, but it happened three fucking times.

Other times? I'm "tired", "shy" or fucking "discreet" like a fucking old roastie called me the other day.

I'm so fucking tired.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Yeah bro, I know. I was just kidding by calling you a Chad. I've been called cute by women too, and like you, it didn't lead anywhere!

This might sound bluepilled but I still try to get a girlfriend each year by either messaging them on Snapchat or Tinder, or by trying social circle game. But it never works.

Sometimes I match with cute girls on Tinder (inb4 "chad out") BUT whenever I try talking to them, they always reply with the one word responses like "Oh", "Lol", "Yeah", "Ok", "Haha", "Sure", "Cool," etc. They never have a full conversation with me. And I think the reason why they match with me in the first place isn't because I'm attractive but because they probably swipe right on every guy like how we swipe right on every girl.

JFL You've been called cute? Mogs the FUCK out of me.

Cute is an insult.

Hot, sexy, handsome, low trust, dangerous, violent, etc are much better.

ngl cute isn't that bad it still means they find you somewhat normal to look at
Yup, I only got compliments on my looks by old ladies and it was just because they were friends with some granma/aunt/older relative of mine