Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most dangerous people are the ones who are too ignorant to understand your situation

Starfish

Starfish

Enlightened
★★★★★
It's just so annoying how everyone just gaslights you and acts like "everything is fine"

Especially if your parents don't understand your problems properly then it's even more brutal

You could get forced to enter situations in your life that can cause more horrible memories to be created just brutal.

"just go talk to her bro, you look fine!"
"alright man, im gonna do it!"

27 year old man has been convicted of sexual assault, battery and indecent exposure

Normies: "Having a gf isn't everything. Being alone is enjoyable, too. Don't make having a girlfriend your top priority, learn to love yourself and being alone"

Also Normies after their gf broke up with them:
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

One of mom's friends told me I am handsome and intelligent. Bitch if that were the case I'd have evidence of that, but I get no pussy and I got no job.

"just go talk to her bro, you look fine!"
"alright man, im gonna do it!"

27 year old man has been convicted of sexual assault, battery and indecent exposure

Normies: "Having a gf isn't everything. Being alone is enjoyable, too. Don't make having a girlfriend your top priority, learn to love yourself and being alone"

Also Normies after their gf broke up with them:
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back