Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The most cucked movie ever (Made in Sweden of course)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

A black girlfriend fucking her white boyfriend with a strap-on, it's so progressive and so feminist :soy::soy::soy::soy:

fap material for cucktears

fap material for cucktears
Wait until it's in cinema or DVD and we'll start seeing "if you don't like this movie you have a problem and you're an incel" kek

more reasons to nuke west right here tbh ngl

(((the movie industry))) is run by (((them))) what did you expect

Only fags would watch this

Can someone nuke my country please? :feelsree::feelsree:

Gustavus Adolphus is rolling on his grave right now.

Is this actually just titled "fuck you".....
... I don't know what to say tbh.

Umm big yikes sweetie shes a strong independent black power black waaamyn fighting back against the patriarchy of the evil nazi sis gender white male and by you not supporting her you're inciting violence against her you raycist evil Nazi Taliban terrorist inkel!

Gustavus Adolphus is rolling on his grave right now.
R
Hard to believe how low has the once proud nation of Sweden fallen :feelsbadman:. Islamic rapefugee men are the most worthy of it's people tbh.

pretty sure sweden also made a documentary saying blacks were the first people in sweden

What happened to Swedes?

What the fuck

Just pre ordered the blu ray disc!

you're a misogynist and a white supremacist if you don't like this movie :soy::soy::soy: I'll be sure to get the limited-time-only movie merch (an extra-small cock cage and a 20" black dildo with the logo of the movie)

Great European culture. What a beautiful culture we must make sure 3rd world people don't ruin this beautiful culture and civilization

Soon, foids will be walking around with strap ons in public to express their dominance over society... The normies will support it and think it's "revolutionary"... JFL when 1st grade teachers wear a strap on to school everyday and run their mouths about how "empowering" it is to the drugged out, trans zombie toddlers...

I've been to Sweden and I can confirm, this is what it's like there.

the west is a big fucking meme

This world feels like a bad dream

Last edited:
Ah yes it's da jooz. Always forget what my kike brothas are up to.

Also, LOL cope.

Ah yes it's da jooz. Always forget what my kike brothas are up to.

Also, LOL cope.
Either ur stupid or u are trying to deceive us. Which is it?
And nice bumb....u were looking for a reason to say that.

Great way to (((promote the movie by bumbing this thread)))
Soon, foids will be walking around with strap ons in public to express their dominance over society... The normies will support it and think it's "revolutionary"... JFL when 1st grade teachers wear a strap on to school everyday and run their mouths about how "empowering" it is to the drugged out, trans zombie toddlers...

Hey fag I got quoted, I responded.