Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The most cucked comic cover I've ever seen in my life

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★

This bald orgecel violently assaults a bunch of men on public transport because apparently, they refused to give the foid here their seat.
Also, it looks like that if she stood up, she would be taller than him too, her knees come up to his waist and she's sitting down!
She's looking at the reader like shes thinking: "this shortshitsimp got me a seat, so a kween like me won't have to stand up, but I won't fuck him though.
I have him wrapped around my middle finger, teehee!".

This comic came out back in 1948, so men back then were likely still trying to be gentlesimps to random foids just for being random foids.
I wonder if the artist got the insperation for this cover from something similiar irl.
Like, maybe some based chad refused to give a slut his seat and told her to stand like everybody else, and he deicide to whiteknight for her.
I'll never know and it'll keep me up at night.

Last edited:
She still looks repulsed by him jfl.

She still looks repulsed by him jfl.
She looks shocked too.
Also, I know the quality of that image looks like shit, but I can't find a better one.

Redditors wet dream

The difference is that back then before the sexual revolution, it was worth it to be a gentleman to atleast your own wife/gf

She looks shocked too.
Also, I know the quality of that image looks like shit, but I can't find a better one.
Back then artists drew expressions very differently from today, she's supposed to look flattered or blushing

Honestly, this was from back when women were worth "simping" for.

This is from the time when out of high school, you could have easily found a virgin woman who loved you. No dating apps or no highly competitive dog eat dog bullshit when it came to dating. No unattainable looks standards. When hard work was considered a virtuous trait to women, instead of nowadays, where the only thing that matters to women is how tall you are, how good you look, or how big your dick is. Cheating and being promiscuous were looked down upon.

Nowadays, women expect the exact same fucking treatment our grandfathers/great-grandfathers gave women in their time, while having virtually NONE of the traits that the older generations of women had. Also while being extremely superficial, obese, SSRI induced, and having high body counts.

This is from the time when out of high school, you could have easily found a virgin woman who loved you. No dating apps or no highly competitive dog eat dog bullshit when it came to dating. No unattainable looks standards. When hard work was considered a virtuous trait to women, instead of nowadays, where the only thing that matters to women is how tall you were, how good you look, or how big your dick was. Cheating and being promiscuous were looked down upon.

Nowadays, women expect the exact same fucking treatment our grandfathers/great-grandfathers gave women in their time, while having virtually NONE of the traits that the older generations of women had. Also while being extremely superficial, obese, SSRI induced, and having high body counts.