Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most cucked bluepill meme you'll ever see

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Lol at what people tell themselves to hide the fact that they're cucks

Attachments

• 29313280_1609853832437573_5934633217695056709_n.jpg
    29313280_1609853832437573_5934633217695056709_n.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 108
The worst part is they typed it incorrectly to try to make it funnier but it just doesn't make sense, like are they trying to write like a kid talks? SMH

The worst part is they typed it incorrectly to try to make it funnier but it just doesn't make sense, like are they trying to write like a kid talks? SMH

What to you expect from normie memes? Typical.

The misspelling is to appeal to ghetto normies or normies that like ghetto cultures. Also there are worse more blue pilled memes out there, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

The misspelling is to appeal to ghetto normies or normies that like ghetto cultures. Also there are worse more blue pilled memes out there, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Well I dabble in ghetto culture quite a lot myself, but most ghetto memes are shit.

Literal giga cope.

it's a femoid meme so it doesn't mean anything

Only a moron would ask for relationship advice.

because he's a cuck, I'm 100% sure it was made by female

Yeah but it doesnt matter, many guys (cucks) give relationship advices while being single and think it's somewhat positive lol.

Any guy who give relationship advice while single is a cuck.