Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most brutal unspoken blackpill is that a girlfriend would change nothing

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Youre a subhuman period. Girls are repulsed by you. If you werent a total aspie and not ugly you could have a gf in highschool.

Even if finally a women/girl would take you it would make everything even more shitty. Dont even think she would love you. She would cheat on you, would use you for your ressources. Most time she wouldnt let to kuddle, kiss or let alone you fuck with her.
She always would be angry at you, for just being genetic worthless. Every small mistake like putting the plates wrong in the dishwasher would lead into a huge conflict who you have to loose. Why? Because youre worthless subhuman, shes already frustrated she even couldnt get an average dude. You have to give up in every fight. She leads you, if you dont commit in most fights she leaves you. But she will leave you anyway because youre genetic shit.

GENETIC SHIT.

Stop coping with things like : "Orthodontic fucked me up not my genes"

BUT YOU LOOK LIKE GENETIC SHIT THATS WHAT MATTERS

Theres no hope. I'ts over

If you're excessively unattractive, and not just average, Stacy or 7/10 cutie will not want your fucked up face close to hers while you're dicking her down.

NOTHING WILL HELP COPE WITH BAD GENETICS

you are less than human

you are genetic trash

you cannot even claim to be human

you are lower than a stray dog on the street with cancer eating away at him

OP is lacking self worth so he is projecting.

Also im pretty sure having a gf would not make me so incredibly lonely anymore and would atleast have 1 reason to live.

Your title makes you sound like normie scum.

A gf would change a lot bro. Stop denying it/cope

More like brutal cope

Nice cope you got.there OP.
Jfl if you think girl wont change anything.

If you're ugly then money is the only thing that will compensate. I've never seen an example that goes against this rule.

Yeah, even my best friends cucked me down for small mistakes. It's literally over before it began.

I like how there's a thread stating the exact opposite on the front page lol.

Low IQ thread and huge cope

You guys are coping. Just having a gf doesnt work.
Its over for sub 4 cels. Theres nothing to save you.
In rare cases plastic /jaw surgery.

Theres no hope.

this is somewhat true because it's possible for an incel to get lucky once and never again

NOTHING WILL HELP COPE WITH BAD GENETICS

you are less than human

you are genetic trash

you cannot even claim to be human

you are lower than a stray dog on the street with cancer eating away at him
Lmfao

Would it make me any less ugly, of course not. Why even have one then? Confidence? You're still gonna be paranoid she'll leave you at the drop of the hat, what's the point?

Youre a subhuman period. Girls are repulsed by you. If you werent a total aspie and not ugly you could have a gf in highschool.

Even if finally a women/girl would take you it would make everything even more shitty. Dont even think she would love you. She would cheat on you, would use you for your ressources. Most time she wouldnt let to kuddle, kiss or let alone you fuck with her.
She always would be angry at you, for just being genetic worthless. Every small mistake like putting the plates wrong in the dishwasher would lead into a huge conflict who you have to loose. Why? Because youre worthless subhuman, shes already frustrated she even couldnt get an average dude. You have to give up in every fight. She leads you, if you dont commit in most fights she leaves you. But she will leave you anyway because youre genetic shit.

GENETIC SHIT.

Brutal blackpill. Thanks man.

GENETIC SHIT.

Low Tier Normie here who been in a relationship for 4 years. Ill fact check some of thise

She would cheat on you: True
Lose ressources: True
Most of the time wouldnt let you kuddle, kiss, let alone you fuck with her: Almost. She would cuddle every night in bed but thats it. Basically using you as an emotional tampon. But the rest is true. very little kissing, sex was limited to once a week. And she was never into it, would just lay there with her legs open. Even doggystyle was rare. Blowjobs? Almost none
Always be angry at you: True

But that said, its still hard to leave in a relationship, because you know without her your going to be alone and that once a week sex is pretty good despite being so limited. Also sleeping and cuddling with a women feels pretty good. And thats why guys betabuxx.

It DOES change things, but your life sucks more in another way. You have a nagging GF whos angry who cheats but if you even look at another women literally slaps you. Despite her going out and sucking chads cock. But you are no longer lonely and you feel that having a GF increases your social status where you are not seen as a loner anymore. And thats a big reason