Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most brutal thing of Gen Zs years of youth

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
The most brutal thing ever when it comes to sex and experience is how theres so many guys and girls posting on "When was your first time sex" threads numbers like "11,12,13,14" and I'm like: "What the hell went wrong in my life?" but also: "What is wrong with this fucking youth?!" Having sex as a child, 10 yo girls with 16 yo boyfriends. Wtf is going on here?

The Modern world is just a bad sitcom and everytime an exciting scene happens, I am NOT in the shot! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can't imagine all the skeletons that these normies have hiding in their closets. I'm sure it's like a mini graveyard. :feelsUgh:

gen z is probably the most divided generation when it comes to the blackpill

there have always been ugly and attractive people but lately it seems like every guy in gen z is either a slayer or a incel. No in between

I feel like if I was some gen X'er or hell, even a MILLENNIAL with my same looks level I would have had like 1 or 2 girlfriends by the age of 20

Last edited:

there have always been ugly and attractive people but lately it seems like every guy in gen z is either a slayer or a incel. No in between

I feel like if I was some gen X'er or some shit with my same looks level I would have had like 1 or 2 girlfriends by the age of 20
This is true, hit the nail on the head. This goes for ALL of the Zoomer aged men I have met. They either slay pussy or get absolutely none, not many are in between.

Hopefully there will be something done about the incel problem within the next few years.

The most brutal thing ever when it comes to sex and experience is how theres so many guys and girls posting on "When was your first time sex" threads numbers like "11,12,13,14" and I'm like: "What the hell went wrong in my life?" but also: "What is wrong with this fucking youth?!" Having sex as a child, 10 yo girls with 16 yo boyfriends. Wtf is going on here?

The Modern world is just a bad sitcom and everytime an exciting scene happens, I am NOT in the shot! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
This is why I don't engage with normie media. I don't have to see those thoughtless and vapid posts

I feel like if I was some gen X'er or hell, even a MILLENNIAL with my same looks level I would have had like 1 or 2 girlfriends by the age of 20
Internet just ruined the dating forever and it can't be fixed, we should primitivemaxx and drop all technology

idk if it'd be better or worse if these girls were raped (ik either way its statutory rape, but i mean rape in the way that they were forced to do it)