Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most brutal thing about being an oldcel

Scio

Scio

Banned
-
The most brutal part about becoming an oldcel is that most foids over 25 years become ugly rotten hags and its not worth ascending anymore. :feelsrope:

The most brutal part about becoming an oldcel is that most foids over 25 years become ugly rotten hags and its not worth ascending anymore. :feelsrope:
true

Foids age like shit

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yup, it's yet another reason why I've given up trying anymore. :feelsjuice::feelsbadman:

O
Only white women this genetics I think or I thinks it’s the hormones being messed up by junk food

At that point you completely missed being with a young foid in her prime. You’ll never get to take her virginity. She’ll have been there and done that with every move in the book. She will compare you and your dick to all the others she’s had

women looking good in older age is an outlier trait, jfl

by age 20 they're already ruining their health by getting fat, drinking alcohol, not sleeping, giving themselves traction alopecia, and now, getting 5000 vaxxes and boosters

Not true. I googled "34 year old woman" and looked at the first 5 lines of images. There were 28 images. Of those, 14 are good looking enough for me tbh (50%):
View attachment 586830
The prime minister of Finland is hot. She is my type but she is an outlier. I tried Tinder and most foids over 25 looked ugly, fat and like grannies. There are maybe 30% who stay hot but their SMV becomes even higher. Foids really lose 50% of their attractiveness after 25.
Beware youngcels, the hardest time for you is yet to come.

women looking good in older age is an outlier trait, jfl

by age 20 they're already ruining their health by getting fat, drinking alcohol, not sleeping, giving themselves traction alopecia, and now, getting 5000 vaxxes and boosters
this

Nah nigga, imma buy a 17 yo from a 3rd world country and ascend like that, luckily I already live in a 3rd world so I just need money :feelshmm:

Nah nigga, imma buy a 17 yo from a 3rd world country and ascend like that, luckily I already live in a 3rd world so I just need money :feelshmm:
thats betabuxx shit

Moneymaxxing is the only hope if you want young fertile foids.

Women are the hottest from 14-20, after that it gets ugly.