Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most brutal text I found posted on Instagram

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★

Last edited:
i think we've all seen that like 1000 times nigga

why did u cut out the photo? that is what makes it extra brutal

All those experiences, first moments, accomplishments you've missed out on just for being born with the wrong genetics. :feelsjuice:

this is a common copypasta recycled on here and 4chan.

i have seen normies try to argue against it by bringing up how all of this requires hard work, which is completely insincere to say, everyone who has gone through life seeing others acquire friends and romantic parnters had to have noticed that those come naturally to most with no exceptional effort involved. it's within the course of nature for those things to come to you, working out 5 hours a day 7 times a week or wageslaving until you go insane has nothing to do with the natural flow that characterizes a normal life.

Last edited:
i have other ones extremely way more cruel and brutal .. won't post them tho so you don't overdose on the blackpill :feelsjuice:

I've seen it millions of times but it never gets old, there's nothing that perfectly describes the world better than that.

As HeedAndSucceed said, if you aren't good enough the way you are when you came out of your mother's womb i.e. just being youself, then it's over.