Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most BRUTAL pill of all...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Is teen sex/love. That's what's sets you up for life truly. If you don't have sex or girlfriends 15-18 you miss out on the most fulfilling and explorative phase of human experience. Nothing can rival it. There's no worry about money other than going to buy ice cream, you're both pure and you can sneak in a movie night in your room while your parents are away. It's youthful bliss. It's what gives you the foundation to keep having sex and getting into relationships for the rest of your natural life. It's the snowball effect, as your experiences grow, so do your opportunities.

We can hope to have sex in the future, there's always the possibility that you ascend with a LTB when you're 25 or 27 or 30, but she will invariably be ran through and be unable to have a pure relationship with you.

What we cannot hope for is teen sex and love, window of opportunity is passed us. That Garden of Eden overgrown and impenetrable. We will never have the foundations, those innocent years of exploring a girls body.

Technically we have a shot in the future, but we can never change our pasts.

Brutal brutalpill pill

NTpill is the most brutal

Teen love I wanna experience it so bad because when your an adult trying to date you have to buy her shit and drive her places its just not the same

I don't give a flying fuck what pill is the most brutal when I hove choke on every single fucking one.

I also wish I had a normal teen life but I will be 19 soon so it won't happen

Teen love I wanna experience it so bad because when your an adult trying to date you have to buy her shit and drive her places its just not the same
Teen foids still want that. It’s why so many date college aged Chads.

There's nothing like the bodies of 16-22, maybe 24 at the most, girls.

They actually have this sort of subcutaneous fat layer that looks youthful and moves in a certain way. For those men that can experience and play with it, there is nothing quite like it.

Women 24 and up can kind of have it as long as they have a healthy fat layer, if they are neither too thin nor too muscular. But even then it goes away a bit.

Lux tries hard to avoid thinking of it, it is the worst one, not worth it to dwell on the horror of it. The terror of missing out perfectly encompassed as what you will never get to feel

Teenlove pill is devastating. I will nevER be young and in love with a girl who also loves me :feelsrope:

There's nothing like the bodies of 16-22, maybe 24 at the most, girls.

They actually have this sort of subcutaneous fat layer that looks youthful and moves in a certain way. For those men that can experience and play with it, there is nothing quite like it.

Women 24 and up can kind of have it as long as they have a healthy fat layer, if they are neither too thin nor too muscular. But even then it goes away a bit.
How would you know? :feelssus:

Tu resteras toujours orphelin de ces amours adolescentes que tu n'as pas connues.

I dont think I will ever get over teen love pill. Everytime I remember there is no going back I get sad.

I dont think I will ever get over teen love pill. Everytime I remember there is no going back I get sad.
regrets are definitely the most cruel part of growing older as an incel, and they just keep stacking up :fuk: