Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most brutal part of the blackpill is the powerlessness

Engineering Sage

Engineering Sage

There's nothing you can do
-
Looks: You can't do anything to improve your looks if the structure of your face is incorrect, looksmaxxing is a myth outside surgery, no foid will ever respect you as a human if you're a sub-5. You can't do anything about it, you have to deal with it.

Height: It is over if you are below 5'6. if you're 5'7/5'8 you still have some chance. Decent posture will make you look taller, despite having great posture, I'm still at the bottom 1% of height. If you're 5'4 and below you are an untouchable. Jestermaxxing is pathetic and it hurts me when I see it in my personal life, please stop it, please at least have a backbone, you need it. Height surgery is possible but the adverse affects are not worth it, and if you're below 5'3 it isn't worth it.

Neurotypical: You will struggle if you're not NT and with a normie level of looks and height, it is over if you're below average. The only way to succeed is to camouflage your autism, this is only possible if you're above average IQ, and your autism is level 1, although masking your autism is vital in the modern world for dating, (if the foid is not NT, this is irrlevant), it could cause problems as you will eventually feel burned out and the mask will slip, you cannot afford to let your mask slip. There is no equation to solve your autism, this isn't math, it is over for you and there's nothing you can do about it.

thats why its called inceldom

That's why political action is required. Outside of technological progress (AI waifu, gene editing, human extinction), even humanity as a collective can't really solve the root issues we suffer under, but society could make it easier to cope with them. As individuals we are helpless victims, doomed to be pushed around and mistreated for life.

I already gave up just LDAR till death.