Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most brutal fact

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Is that while my oneitis has banned me from her life and I can’t even talk to her, there is a guy out there fucking her every day, cumming in every hole of hers and she LOVES IT. I can’t stand this, it’s infuriating to think about it, it makes me want to kms :feels::feels::feels:

Non-chad existence.

Yeah, happens if you're not a chad

Any toilet an incel feels attraction to is a Chad's shish kebab. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Remember, 99% of toilets sleep with the top 1% of men. It's not your fault, it's not your fault.

Any toilet an incel feels attraction to is a Chad's shish kebab. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Its not just his oneitis.
If woman has any kind of internet access she is cumdumpster and not a marraige material.

Oh man. Is this your first oneitis or what? It's the only explanation I can think of because I'd figure by now you'd know better than to get attached. I hope for your sake you cut off any reminders of her and learn to never get hooked again.

You will never fuck your onitis :feelsclown:

Oh man. Is this your first oneitis or what?
1. I don't think there's such a thing as oneitis, I think some guys are just pathetic and they wallow in self delusion. I've never had one and I never will, because from a young age I already admitted to myself that I'd take whatever I could get.

All these retards talking about oneitis would forget about her quickly of any girl who was reasonably attractive randomly asked them out and started dating (that would never happen, but if it did, they'd forget all about their "special" oneitis)

2. This sounds like a contradiction:
If a man keeps changing his oneitis over and over doesn't that just show and extreme lack of self awareness and honesty.

If you have multiple oneitis then that woman was never really your ONEitis, she's just the next woman you were infatuated with and wanted to fuck.

Is that while my oneitis has banned me from her life and I can’t even talk to her, there is a guy out there fucking her every day, cumming in every hole of hers and she LOVES IT. I can’t stand this, it’s infuriating to think about it, it makes me want to kms :feels::feels::feels:
There was a guy fucking her before she banned you, and you're really just a cuck. I swear people should be banned for posting like this.

All these retards talking about oneitis would forget about her quickly of any girl who was reasonably attractive randomly asked them out and started dating (that would never happen, but if it did, they'd forget all about their "special" oneitis)

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.
Why do you keep posting comments from a roblox forum, how old are you?

I don't think there's such a thing as oneitis, I think some guys are just pathetic and they wallow in self delusion. I've never had one and I never will, because from a young age I already admitted to myself that I'd take whatever I could get
Never thought the venerable blkpillpres would grace one of my random posts. You're right though. Can't relate to the cold detachment sadly but I've only had one I consider a oneitis that I've never been able to get over as irrational as it is. Fool me once shame on you I guess. That's why I try to empathize with OP, but it seems he's likely just be another dog wagging his tail so to speak.

Never thought the venerable blkpillpres would grace one of my random posts. You're right though. Can't relate to the cold detachment sadly but I've only had one I consider a oneitis that I've never been able to get over as irrational as it is. Fool me once shame on you I guess. That's why I try to empathize with OP, but it seems he's likely just be another dog wagging his tail so to speak.
A lot of these guys are larps who are indirectly making fun of us by trolling the site with these threads. I don't really trust most of my interactions on this forum. I've spent enough time talking to some users to maybe believe they are "real" at like 70% but if I found out someone was a larp I wouldn't be all that surprised, I half expect everyone to be a larp.

Well, not @GameDevCel , he's definitely legit.

Oh man. Is this your first oneitis or what? It's the only explanation I can think of because I'd figure by now you'd know better than to get attached. I hope for your sake you cut off any reminders of her and learn to never get hooked again.
It’s my third but idc, she is special

I bet my oneitis is doing the same

Same, this is the incel life...

Sometimes your heart is given to a person forever

It’s not your heart that desires her emotionally, it’s your dick which craves her physically and sexually

You’re not in love, you just feel lust

Why does she matter if she doesn’t care about you?

It’s not your heart that desires her emotionally, it’s your dick which craves her physically and sexually

You’re not in love, you just feel lust
Not really, I feel it in my heart first then comes every thing else

Noone cares about your oneitis you fetus

A lot of these guys are larps who are indirectly making fun of us by trolling the site with these threads. I don't really trust most of my interactions on this forum. I've spent enough time talking to some users to maybe believe they are "real" at like 70% but if I found out someone was a larp I wouldn't be all that surprised, I half expect everyone to be a larp.

Well, not @GameDevCel , he's definitely legit.
thanks boyo, ultimate autisticcel here

thanks boyo, ultimate autisticcel here
Well you've really put yourself out there and made it somewhat undeniable you're legit (everything outside of showing your face - which you shouldn't do). Nobody should go down the "eggman" route of being a known famous incel, that will kill all your opportunities in life. Even if he got lucky and had a son, his son would be known as "that incel guy's son".

It makes no sense to be an "Incelebrity" lol.

I gave up on a projecting and watching your live stream the other day inspired me to finish it and see if I can make it work. There are just two different kinds of incels within the "incelsphere":
1. The kind that demotivates all the incels around them.
2. The kind that motivates all the incels around them.

If I had my way all of type 1 would be banned from this forum lol. They really serve no purpose and all they do is hold everyone in their vicinity back from reaching their full potential.

Last edited: