Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most brutal blackpill: You are simply invisible to women. They don't hate you. You are just nothing than a background character.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
No woman ever had a crush on you. You only start existing if they need help or ressources. And if you don't worship them, then you are a creepy inktel.

I am invisiblemaxxing. It breaks my heart that I am that low of a man that women don't even consider me as a potential boyfriend. My whole reason of existing is having sex and make kids but women hate me, so I an useless.

I really try to not feel like a worthless subhuman but I have it in my head all day when I see how good-looking guys fly through live with girls looking at them and trying to be with them and making them feel good while I get disgusted looks while doing my work.

I had so many crushes on girls that look like me but they are out of my league because they have access to too tier males.

How could I ever compete?

It's over.
994B395C 8FC9 4208 A241 3C8594179B30

That's why I'm roping when I'm in my 30s. No point pressing forward, coming home after wagecucking to a dead and cold house and rot in silence and loneliness

You´re making me want to watch that movie.
Whats the name of it ?
I believe i saw that actor before.

You´re making me want to watch that movie.
Whats the name of it ?
I believe i saw that actor before.
Breaking bad series. The new film comes out on netflix too but you should watch it after seeing the show

No woman ever had a crush on you. You only start existing if they need help or ressources. And if you don't worship them, then you are a creepy inktel.
This is what I hate about foids. Even when ignoring them or minding our business, we are still "evil misogynistic inkwells" . JFL at this clown world

true. they hate you if u approach them tho

Chad is the protagonist.

I've been invisible my whole life. Nobody even looks at me. I might have died at birth and this is some poor imitation of what life is,

I am invisiblemaxxing. It breaks my heart that I am that low of a man that women don't even consider me as a potential boyfriend. My whole reason of existing is having sex and make kids but women hate me, so I an useless.

I really try to not feel like a worthless subhuman but I have it in my head all day when I see how good-looking guys fly through live with girls looking at them and trying to be with them and making them feel good while I get disgusted looks while doing my work.

I had so many crushes on girls that look like me but they are out of my league because they have access to too tier males.

How could I ever compete?

It's over. View attachment 156552
True, much like anime, Chad and Stacy are at the center of plot and the story while we are simply relegated to being background characters that could die or be removed from the plot without any second thought...