Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most brutal blackpill is that blackpill is realism, not pessimism

D

Destroyed lonely

Commander
Even a lot of incels here think blackpill is this pessimistic dark extreme belief created by internet autists, but it's sadly just realism

Among the young generations (gen z and younger) you can clearly see all the blackpill archetypes: the chad harem, the chadlite mini-harem, the htn monogamy, the mtns getting fake shitty attention once in a while, the white ltns/ugly tallfags getting 2/10 noodles and other low-tier ethnic foids, the incels, the rare femcels (extremely ugly/old foids often coupled with mental retardation), and the truecel saints

It's actually hilarious how comically accurate it all is, it really is THAT bad, without any limiter (forced monogamy, morality, money) it's a jungle out there, and foids don't give a fuck

Last edited:
Perfect way of putting it. The blackpill is our reality, no matter how much we cope

Perfect way of putting it. The blackpill is our reality, no matter how much we cope
"Just go outside", going outside and seeing line by line of textbook blackpill being played out in action with almost no exceptions has destroyed me, I WISH it was just my dark beliefs

Last edited:
The fact that this even needs to be said is low-key a bit disturbing, just how the hell has humanity, at least in some corners of the internet, gotten to the point where they genuinely believe that "Attractive people have it better than others and ugly ones have it worse," is some "dark, depressing take on reality" instead of just being a frank statement of how the world works:worryfeels::worryfeels:?

"Just go outside", going outside and seeing line by line of blackpill in action with almost no exceptions has destroyed me, I WISH it was just my dark beliefs
Same:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:.

"Attractive people have it better than others and ugly ones have it worse,"
It's not just that, in reality it's literally textbook "extreme" blackpill, no fucking mercy whatsoever, reality is always more brutal than what we think

Yes cause blackpill is essentially nature, and you can never beat Nature or work your way around it.
Another brutal blackpill is realizing, that you are part of the percentage of men, not meant to procreate and find a wife.
The fact that I will be the last in my bloodline most likely, is very fucked up

Yup, I agree

It's not us being "pessimistic" it's just an observation of reality

For some even, some of the blackpill is "lifefuel" more or less

The fact that this even needs to be said is low-key a bit disturbing, just how the hell has humanity, at least in some corners of the internet, gotten to the point where they genuinely believe that "Attractive people have it better than others and ugly ones have it worse," is some "dark, depressing take on reality" instead of just being a frank statement of how the world works:worryfeels::worryfeels:?
It's quite simple, and I'm sorry to go all "generic" here, but admitting those who hold a "dissident" view which conflicts with societies normies is seen as an attack on foids & thus the "system" since foids support it.