Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most brutal black pill is all of attractiveness to women boils down to traits that underlie dominance over them and lordship over them

• Thread starter effortisnotenough
  • Start date
E

effortisnotenough

Banned
-
30% Redpilled Propaganda. Are you going to sell us your e-book next?
Attractiveness is more than just looks it's also inherent personality people cope with this on incel communities beyond belief by thinking they can replicate a natural psycopath you can't and you don't have the looks for it

But when you bring it back to primal reasons, the things that are attractive to women innately make them inferior to men. For instance, women want you to have a wider face than them so you can take a punch and protect them, and also dominate them. They prefer men who are taller because they can pick the whore up, strangle the whore, and he can reproduce his genes into her so she has robust offspring. A larger dick is more attractive because it can fish out other competing sperm cells.

Even personality isn't a cope; it's the right type of personality, and you can't fake that shit. Incels here couldn't get anything even faking that shit. You need the looks, phenotype, height, and dimorphism, as the look needs to match the personality.

But the ultimate black pill is that women don't want to be equals, ever. That is why you are still an incel. She doesn't want her equal who will treat her with respect and fairness. No, she must have that 6'4" blonde man who will treat her as a part of his roster, treat her as a cum dumpster, and then throw her away.

Then you, the cuck, will have to, when she's in her early 40s, wife up a whore for children that aren't yours. This isn't an exaggeration; this happens literally all the time.

This is the ultimate black pill. Nature, the evil bastard, made us to be attracted to whores who are innately desiring men superior to them, not equal to them, but innately superior to them. And what are those traits? Dark triad, height, penis size, facial features, frame, phenotype, race—it all factors in. All of it. We are born to a species where the whores don't even want us, but we want them. It's so fucked.

As i said eons back you don't choose to be attracted to them nature

Foids are into really weird shit

Foids are into really weird shit

I know why it all boils back to biology even them preferring big dicks it's all just biology my mom god I get annoyed at her created me for this shit hole of a world i don't wanna say i hate her but at the end of the day she made me agaist my will inside this shit hole

i will never understand how there are blue-pilled ethnics when there are examples like Latin America with a genetic history that can be summarized as native women cucking their tribes with taller white men

I know why it all boils back to biology even them preferring big dicks it's all just biology my mom god I get annoyed at her created me for this shit hole of a world i don't wanna say i hate her but at the end of the day she made me agaist my will inside this shit hole
The traits they like are totally unnecessary to have too. Short people have bred in asia for millenia

redpill shit from a retarded GrAY

just be dominant and alpha bro :soy:

just buy my course bro :soy:

just enroll in hustler's university bro :soy:

The traits they like are totally unnecessary to have too. Short people have bred in asia for millenia

Female sexuality always prefer more even in extremes they like 6 5 white guys especially when they are dark triad

It’s like some fusion of redpill and blackpill

It is completely black pill your beyond retarded if you think personality in the actual sense of the word not the cope incel tears uses but actual dark triad traits combined with tall height and a good face don't work in tandem to make a slayer i mean literally .org is 1000's of examples of this

It’s like some fusion of redpill and blackpill
many forms of modern redpill integrate aspects of blackpill tbf, things like looksmaxxing are popular fads atm

but I think this GrAY is pretty explicit about not really being blackpilled:

Even personality isn't a cope

just be dominant and alpha bro :soy:

just buy my course bro :soy:

just enroll in hustler's university bro :soy:

That won't do shit and acting alpha won't do shit either most are insecure as fuck what i mean is a real genuine pscyopath

That won't do shit and acting alpha won't do shit either most are insecure as fuck what i mean is a real genuine pscyopath
truecel psychopaths are locked up in jail and nobody cares about them and no foids fuck them

many forms of modern redpill integrate aspects of blackpill tbf, things like looksmaxxing are popular fads atm

but I think this GrAY is pretty explicit about not really being blackpilled:
This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.>>

All in your head bro

truecel psychopaths are locked up in jail and nobody cares about them and no foids fuck them

Well no shit can you guys not read i said you need the face phenotype and height it's just that psycopathy is what women really desire as the traits attractive in a male exhibit psycopathy

But the ultimate black pill is that women don't want to be equals, ever. That is why you are still an incel. She doesn't want her equal who will treat her with respect and fairness. No, she must have that 6'4" blonde man who will treat her as a part of his roster, treat her as a cum dumpster, and then throw her away.
:blackpill:

TFW you can’t realize sarcasm

You guys think this is a red pill thread ? so fucking stupid honestly red pillers will say it's all about the gym i go more extreme than even most black pillers and say love in all it's forms are a cope and even wanting love is just a biological prison made by your genetics that is truly what is meant by the term let the black pill guide you

This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week. In contrast to previous research, which suggested that rape fantasies were either entirely aversive or entirely erotic, rape fantasies were found to exist on an erotic-aversive continuum, with 9% completely aversive, 45% completely erotic, and 46% both erotic and aversive.>>

All in your head bro
foids do have rape fantasies, about chad

but if an incel looks at them, they'll cry about it and call it rape

Well no shit can you guys not read i said you need the face phenotype and height it's just that psycopathy is what women really desire as the traits attractive in a male exhibit psycopathy
cope

most Chads aren't literally psychopathic jfl, psychopaths aren't that common

foids do have rape fantasies, about chad

but if an incel looks at them, they'll cry about it and call it rape

cope

most Chads aren't literally psychopathic jfl, psychopaths aren't that common

No shit but dark triad personalites are an attractive multiplier like wtf kinda of a response are you even giving. Also cope to the last statement cage at this where did you even get this from the source out of your ass ? most chads are highly pscyopathic they use whores as rosters and then move on i've seen it on .org these niggers are narcy as fuck and narcacism is a form of psycopathy

This study evaluated the rape fantasies of female undergraduates (N = 355) using a fantasy checklist that reflected the legal definition of rape and a sexual fantasy log that included systematic prompts and self-ratings. Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates.
Raped by whom, certainly not by a curry janitor. It's only rape if he is a sub 8.

Also cope to the last statement cage at this
you're the one claiming that males with high SMV are differentiated by their personality. IRL most of them look different, but are otherwise normal
most chads are highly pscyopathic
no lol
i've seen it on .org these niggers are narcy as fuck and narcacism is a form of psycopathy
if you use .org you're a faggot

maybe you're the one who fantasizes about psychopathic Chads

Raped by whom, certainly not by a curry janitor. It's only rape if he is a sub 8.

Do you guys not get wtf i'm saying i've wrote this 3 fucking times now rape is attractive dark triad is attractive and it is a very attractive trait all by itself it is not a cope if you have the face and height but face and height link back to dark triad in the sense that the reason those traits are attractive is that they single underlying dominance which again i find disgusting i want to date an equal not an inferior we are not a monogamous species we are a socially monogamous species with our underlying biology being polygamous where only the top quintile of men breed.

That is why you are an incel and not enjoying a decent sex life

you're the one claiming that males with high SMV are differentiated by their personality. IRL most of them look different, but are otherwise normal

no lol

if you use .org you're a faggot

maybe you're the one who fantasizes about psychopathic Chads

I don't know about you, but I had loads of plastic surgeries. I used .org because I had the delusional thought I could get a Chad jawline. It never happened, hence I migrated here.

But I saw what Chads got; it is so brutal. They are narcy and psychopathic as fuck, and you have to be joking me. Chads are differentiated by their personalities. It's insane. You go full Redditor when it comes to personality, pretending like it's something you can control, let alone feasibly change. But that isn't even it. What is the most delusional thing I've ever read is that you can't seem to understand the phenotype-personality play.

Neural crest cells in the womb form the cartilage in your mandible and facial anatomy. Homeobox genes are promulgated by Sonic the Hedgehog genes, which encourage your jaw to increase in vertical height. This, during puberty, causes testosterone to bind to the androgen receptors, which then takes the preformed cartilage and grows it in a sex-typical direction. As a result of this, a masculine brain follows a masculine jaw. This is why I find you so incredibly blue-pilled.

I don't know about you, but I had loads of plastic surgeries. I used .org because I had the delusional thought I could get a Chad jawline. It never happened, hence I migrated here.

But I saw what Chads got; it is so brutal. They are narcy and psychopathic as fuck, and you have to be joking me. Chads are differentiated by their personalities. It's insane. You go full Redditor when it comes to personality, pretending like it's something you can control, let alone feasibly change. But that isn't even it. What is the most delusional thing I've ever read is that you can't seem to understand the phenotype-personality play.

Neural crest cells in the womb form the cartilage in your mandible and facial anatomy. Homeobox genes are promulgated by Sonic the Hedgehog genes, which encourage your jaw to increase in vertical height. This, during puberty, causes testosterone to bind to the androgen receptors, which then takes the preformed cartilage and grows it in a sex-typical direction. As a result of this, a masculine brain follows a masculine jaw. This is why I find you so incredibly blue-pilled.
What surgeries did you get ?

Even personality isn't a cope; it's the right type of personality, and you can't fake that shit. Incels here couldn't get anything even faking that shit. You need the looks, phenotype, height, and dimorphism, as the look needs to match the personality.
it’s brutal that personality actually does work, but only if you’re genetically viable. it benefits chad to poses dark triad traits to increases attractiveness, but will get you arrested if you’re an inkie and try to be dominant.

Im not sure why this got a warning. This is all very true