Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most brootal story I heard: Status maxxxers will rope after hearing this

Women aren't attracted to rich men, but they will pretend to be

Women aren't attracted to rich men, but they will pretend to be
They want an easy life, and will cheat with people they are actually attracted to. called strategic pluralism.

really brutal story.it's all looks,everything else is cope.

now that i think about it,he was lucky in not kissing her.

Last edited:
really brutal story.it's all looks,everything else is cope.

now that i think about it,he was lucky in not kissing her.
He was unlucky because he was born as non Chad.

I would kill to look like Meeks.

Kyle is an appropriate name for a cuck

The claim that money or status will help women become attracted to you (wanting to reproduce) has always been wrong. Everything that makes a women want to reproduce with a man is all looks. Usually people make the assumption that it was a guy's status or money that helped him make women wet for him when it was just that the guy was already good looking.

The claim that money or status will help women become attracted to you (wanting to reproduce) has always been wrong. Everything that makes a women want to reproduce with a man is all looks. Usually people make the assumption that it was a guy's status or money that helped him make women wet for him when it was just that the guy was already good looking.