Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Most BluePilled Shit A Muslim Has Ever Said To Me...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
"Bro, there is a djinn inside of you that either fucked up your face or makes your face appear to be fucked up so that it can turn you away from Allah. I'm telling you man, if you read The Qur'an every day and pray five times every day, Allah will remove the djinn and fix your face..."

I replied with this:
PERSONALITY HEALING

I knew Muslims were delusional, but not this delusional.
He was a normiecel, decent height, decent face, NW0... the only reason he's incel is because he's Moroccan and lives in The West.

Brutal, I am Moroccan too and live in the West and it sounds like he mogs me brutally. Racepill destroyed me.
He talks like he's a Latino or something. I think he's hoping that people think he's Puerto Rican so he doesn't get destroyed by the RacePill as bad. The NorthAfricanPill is BRUTAL. One drop of North African blood in your heritage and your family is marked forever, endless generations of sandcels. I almost think North Africans are hated more than Arabs.

djinncoping sounds like a legit cope, tbh, ngl.

djinncoping sounds like a legit cope, tbh, ngl.
I know. I want to conspire with the djinn so that I can find a way to get surgerybuxx before it's too late. Would legit sacrifice animals and shit for some $$$

I know. I want to conspire with the djinn so that I can find a way to get surgerybuxx before it's too late. Would legit sacrifice animals and shit for some $$$

Please don't.

there is a djinn inside of you that either fucked up your face or makes your face appear to be fucked up so that it can turn you away from Allah.

you read The Qur'an every day and pray five times every day,

Allah will remove the djinn and fix your face
This makes GorgeousPil seem reasonable.

I wish I could summon a djinn and let it possess my shit. So that when I shit on the streets, it starts walking and flying around and splat on some stacy's face.

A solid life fuel.

We are hated the most in the West. Moroccans especially, we are literally targeted by the governments of the West. We are the most hated ethnic group, even Turks and Syrians are less hated. I am 100% Moroccan, I might as well rope. I could have been anything else and I would be better off. Life is cruel.
There literally is a very deep and dark conspiracy about why Moors (not the We Waz Kangz kind, especially Moroccans)are absolutely HATED by the Western elite and certain international organizations. I won't even mention it here because it's a deep and spooky rabbit hole that IT isn't woke enough to go down...

We need to re-plant the cherry tree...
I wish I could summon a djinn and let it possess my shit. So that when I shit on the streets, it starts walking and flying around and splat on some stacy's face.

A solid life fuel.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That would be based as fuck. I'd command the djinn to possess my street shit and make it fly into stacy's cunt and rape her.
Probably wouldn't even be the first time she's had supernatural feces in her pussy.

Last edited: