Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most blackpilled part of the internet I've ever seen

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
So after being banned from this forum for a whole year I had to look for other places to cope. One of them was the subreddit r/smalldickproblems. You should read through some popular posts if you have time. No one has hope, it's either suicide or accepting that they'll never have a relationship and how to cope with that. Imagine having a microdick and literally being unable to have sex. Imagine knowing beforehand that any improvement you make will not help at all. It's beyond over for dickcels.

So after being banned from this forum for a whole year I had to look for other places to cope. One of them was the subreddit r/smalldickproblems. You should read through some popular posts if you have time. No one has hope, it's either suicide or accepting that they'll never have a relationship and how to cope with that. Imagine having a microdick and literally being unable to have sex. Imagine knowing beforehand that any improvement you make will not help at all. It's beyond over for dickcels.
we definitely need to have a mass suicide one day

not coping cos im not small but i was reading a study and it said the nerves in the pussy are within the first 1/3rd or 2/3rds no cap so no cap u could give a girl an orgasm with a 4 incher if u know how to fuck + vibrator on get clit at the same time

+ past 6.2 inches theres almost no point in being any bigger as theres barely any nerves that far

+ being in shorter countries like SEA the girls will have shorter pussies than western foids and be more leanient about dick size cos its the average to have a 4 incher there

also why arent u PEmaxxing?

A byproduct of Transformer science is, we have uncovered methods of increasing the penis size. DHT gel/cream. It's topical and it'll cost you about $50. Rub it on your dick and at the very least it won't be thin anymore.

It's the only blackpill sub they haven't banned. I guess even the tranny admins couldn't bring themselves to be responsible for the mass roping of dozens of microdickcels.

+ being in shorter countries like SEA the girls will have shorter pussies than western foids and be more leanient about dick size cos its the average to have a 4 incher there
Yeah that's why they're all on reddit and looking for BWC :feelstastyman:

incel.is is legit the only place where I can relate and vent.

Reddit was good as well until reddit blacklisted Inceldom, but hey! Not foids hating on men, its only the other way around thats bad! JFL
This fucking society man.

not coping cos im not small but i was reading a study and it said the nerves in the pussy are within the first 1/3rd or 2/3rds no cap so no cap u could give a girl an orgasm with a 4 incher if u know how to fuck + vibrator on get clit at the same time

+ past 6.2 inches theres almost no point in being any bigger as theres barely any nerves that far
Maybe it's possible, but for every guy with a small dick who can make it work there's 1000 guys with a dick that just works without having to put in effort.

also why arent u PEmaxxing?

I actually read somewhere once that black women have the shortest pussy depth and Asian women have the deepest believe it or not. Also, I'm white and want a white gf preferably. Why do I need to racemix and settle for a jungle Asian because I have a small dick?

PEmaxxing, I looked into that. I visited some subreddits and saw some pictures, most people doing this start with an ABOVE average penis size! I would be happy having an AVERAGE penis size. Also, I have really thin girth, it works much better if you have more girth. People with already bigger dicks see more growth, people with small dicks the least. You don't see people with microdicks in those forums because it doesn't work for them. Just do exercises everyday and keep your hopes up for 1.5 years to see .5" difference bro :feelshaha:

If it was a chad with micro dick he would be on news with his gf and the gf would smile and explain why she is still together with him "because of her nice personality" despite his micro dick. Face and frame is everything. She would let him satisfy different ways rather than dick.

If it was a chad with micro dick he would be on news with his gf and the gf would smile and explain why she is still together with him "because of her nice personality" despite his micro dick. Face and frame is everything. She would let him satisfy different ways rather than dick.
The people on that subreddit aren't always incels eithers. Some say they are quite good looking. Yes, some of them are even able to get a girl in their bedroom. You know what happens? Half just leave, saying "this is not gonna work". The other half gives them awkard sex, maybe a blowjob or handjob to quickly get it over with. And lastly, 99.99% ghost them immediately afterwars and never speak to them again.

Reddit was good as well until reddit blacklisted Inceldom, but hey! Not foids hating on men, its only the other way around thats bad! JFL
Nailed it

Reddit is a dumpster of retards who censor everyone they disagree with.

A byproduct of Transformer science is, we have uncovered methods of increasing the penis size. DHT gel/cream. It's topical and it'll cost you about $50. Rub it on your dick and at the very least it won't be thin anymore.
Could be some nasty side effects if you take DHT potent enough to lengthen your dick after puberty tbh

Could be some nasty side effects if you take DHT potent enough to lengthen your dick after puberty tbh

They give it to adult Transformers, do they not?

Wizchan is good for blackpilled LDARing individuals

They give it to adult Transformers, do they not?
:lul: @ transformers
And yeah they do. Its been linked to a decrease in spinal bone mineral density although that study was conducted in middle aged men. Would be interesting to see what transformer bones look like later on in life after having taken DHT considering women are more prone to losing bone density later on.

Honestly more research is needed to see if there are any increased risks of cancers. Some more common side effects are:
  • Mood swings and irritability.
  • Excessive energy or signs of being hyperactive.
  • Weight gain.
  • Extra hair growth.
  • Hoarseness.
  • Oily skin.
  • Acne.