Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the most based way of killing

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I like the creativity of based murders when dressing their bodies
I remember seeing one on a gore page where the killer painted a perma sad face on the toilet and her cuck's face.

it reminded me of this:

blood, you are depraved
you might wanna engage in more cheerful copes :smonk:

Edgelord fag hasn't moved passed his "I like to eat babies" phase...

Killing isn't very Christ like
308614571_419337040336922_2866471426988018288_n.jpg

why write on them when you could just eat them?

This is good cope mango wym :ahegao:
:feelsdevil:
vaguely related, but, do you smoke cigs? i wanna get into that stuff, must know what the best brand is
i know you like indulging in funny juice (alcohol) but im too scared to do that cuz mom might find the bottles :feelsrope:

:feelsdevil:
vaguely related, but, do you smoke cigs? i wanna get into that stuff, must know what the best brand is
i know you like indulging in funny juice (alcohol) but im too scared to do that cuz mom might find the bottles :feelsrope:
no cigs for my face mango, need to keep healthy lungs to workout

no cigs for my face mango, need to keep healthy lungs to workout
ok :feelsbadman: watch out though, cancer dont spare no one :worryfeels: cuz ur in the military they're prollytesting some chemical shit that might come in contact with you

ok :feelsbadman: watch out though, cancer dont spare no one :worryfeels: cuz ur in the military they're prollytesting some chemical shit that might come in contact with you
don’t doxx me too openly chico :cryfeels::feelscry: