Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The most based video I’ve ever seen

I love hearing the hERo speak. It never gets old

This is my last video

Hearing him speak feels like hearing a revelation from god himself. It’s music to my ears
He’s so charismatic and good with his words

:feelsUgh:

Hearing him speak feels like hearing a revelation from god himself. It’s music to my ears
He’s so fucking charming
“Mountains of skulls and rivers of blood” such like a holy book

ER mogged me big time:
>Had a car and knew how to drive.
>Was living alone at 22 while I'm 22 still with parents.
>Slim maxxed while I have shit genetics that make me gain a pound after eating something (probably could have built up at the gym)
>Heightmogged me (ER was 5' 9'')
>Knew how to shoot guns and owned a few of his own.
>Had friends.
>Fashion mogged me (He owned designer glasses, jeans etc.)
>Dad took him to Vegas to try to get him to sleep with a prostitute. (Meanwhile my dad has openly called me an incel before)

Not trying to make light of his situation because that's something a normie would do, but he mogged me big time :feelsrope:. What does that say about me? I probably mog him in 2-3 areas but its still suifuel to know. Dude was clearly tortured mentally, had a shit family, was bullied hard during his highschool years, and wasn't conventionally attractive but it still seems surreal that even someone demonized for being an incel seemingly mogs me. Maybe I'm wrong but rip to Elliot and the people he killed.

He facemogs me to another planet
I wish we could have driven by the California coastline at sunset in his BMW

ER mogged me big time:
>Slim maxxed while I have shit genetics that make me gain a pound after eating something (probably could have built up at the gym)
>Had friends.
>Dad took him to Vegas to try to get him to sleep with a prostitute. (Meanwhile my dad has openly called me an incel before)

Not trying to make light of his situation because that's something a normie would do, but he mogged me big time :feelsrope:. What does that say about me? I probably mog him in 2-3 areas but its still suifuel to know. Dude was clearly tortured mentally, had a shit family, was bullied hard during his highschool years, and wasn't conventionally attractive but it still seems surreal that even someone demonized for being an incel seemingly mogs me. Maybe I'm wrong but rip to Elliot and the people he killed.
He probably mogs most on here to be honest. He mogs me too, with his height, face, weight, literally everything you listed.

He probably mogs most on here to be honest. He mogs me too, with his height, face, weight, literally everything you listed.

Hello fellow incels, is it over for me?

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

He was pretty calm too

Really These fuckers Dont get It , that If you Push around a man and Corner him to much , He will leach Out but hard .

We don't speak of that publication here.

ER mogged me big time:
>Had friends.

True, he was above average looking (6/10) and his family had connections to Hollywood which means that he came from a family which had a relatively high level of money and status.

in addition to that, he also mogged most incels in other facets of life, such as the ones you mentioned, so if he was incel then it never even began for us.

As for friends, he had just a few but they all ditched him and by the time he did his retribution he literally had zero friends (according to his manifesto)